Karasuma x Reader

Hello! Sorry for that unannounced hiatus! Anyways I'm back!!! ^.^
Requested by: @Homurafiore20
----------------------
"(First Name), what is the meaning of this?" Karasuma asked sternly. "You are a teacher, yet you are doing this, for what? Money?!" Karasuma screamed at you. You whimpered as you thought he had now hated you. It wasn't your fault. Your mother was dying and the cure for her illness was very expensive. You didn't get paid a lot for being a teacher in 3E and you didn't get accepted for any part-time jobs. You then began to do compensated dating.

--Flashback--

You got paid for walking around with strange men and participating in a acts with them. Sometimes, at the end of the day, you would be paid extra to come with them to their bedrooms. Still, even though you got a lot of money, it still wasn't enough to pay for the treatment. You then began to do other things such as stripping at clubs for and for 5000¥ you would pleasure the strange perverted men.

You soon had enough to pay for the treatment, but you continued to do the acts because the hospital had scammed you and you ended up being blackmailed with them saying if you didn't pay 1,000,000¥ every 2 months, they would stop sending medicine to your mother.

Karasuma was dragged into a bar with his friends when he saw you pleasuring a stranger. You made eye contact with him and looked down ashamed. He didn't talk to you for weeks until now.

--Flashback End--
"What are you doing this for?!" he said as he grabbed your shoulders and looked at you in your pitiful eyes. "My mothers sick, and the hospital is making me pay ransoms!" you screamed back. Karasuma let of go of your shoulders and stared at you shocked. "Wh—" you interrupted him. "They can do things to my mother, they can raise prices on the medicine, they can give her the wrong pills, they could stop giving her life support if she needed it!" you then hugged Karasuma and cried onto his chest. "What am I supposed to do?!" you screamed. "I-I wouldn't ha-have done this i-if I had a choice!" you whispered.

"You could've told me." Karasuma said looking at you worriedly. "I could've stopped it easily." he continued.
"Bu-But what if they hurt—" you were cut off by Karasuma's lips crashing into yours.

"Leave it to me"
Karasuma said reassuringly.
---

Compensated dating isn't safe! Don't do it!!!! Pray for the people who go through it. V . V