Karma x Reader x Nagisa

Requested by: @Tanilovesanime BluxOtaku
OMG! Nagisa and Karma are singing the opening! I can't stop fangirling!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were singing Imagination from Haikyuu! while studying the english textbook for Bitch-Sensei's test. You were the most popular girl in the E Class. Beautiful (Hair Color) hair, deep (Eye Color) eyes, shining smile, perfect figure, understanding personality, and great grades were all used to describe you.

Your best friends were Nagisa and Karma. Karma liked you because you were sometimes mischievous and sneaky. He also liked you because you could bail him out of trouble because you were so truthful and polite, and therefore could trick the teachers easily. Nagisa liked you because he was close to you since birth, and you stood up to his mother when she insulted or harmed him. He also knew about your soft side for kittens and homeless people. Nagisa knew you better and had a strong bond with you, while Karma and you became friends instantly, like you two just clicked.

Today was your birthday, (Month/Day/Year) you were turning (Age between 13-15). Nagisa and Karma both got you gifts and were determined that whichever one you liked best, you would date. Nagisa bought you the phone strap you wanted and Karma bought you a headband. They both had a second surprise for you, but would give it after you chose to date them.

As you were singing, Nagisa and Karma brought their gifts to you. You stopped singing, and looked up from your textbook. "Happy Birthday!!!" they said in unison. "Thanks!!!" you said happily as you looked at the gifts that they gave to you. "The phone strap, and a headband! You guys are the best!" you said as you hugged them.

You ate lunch on the roof with them when Karma and Nagisa stood up. "I like you (First Name). You're mischievous and funny and bail me out when I'm in trouble."Karma said. "I li-no, love you (First Name). You stick up to my mom, you understand me, you have cute soft side for kittens, you help the homeless, and I want to be more than best friends." Nagisa said while blushing.

"So you guys want to be Super Best Friends?" you said densely. "N-no we mean-" Nagisa said, but was interrupted by Karma. "Boyfriends like the kiss type of stuff." Karma said. "Well then, I choose..."

If You Choose Nagisa:
"Well then, I choose...Nagisa." Nagisa looked at you blushing while Karma looked angry. He hated to lose. Nagisa ran up to you and kissed you. "You don't know how long I've waited (First Name)" Nagisa said looking happier than you've ever seen him before.
-Time Skip-
Nagisa wrapped his hand around yours and took you home. There, he got the box he had hidden under your porch and took out a kitten! "I love you kitty!"you said. Nagisa looked kinda hurt. "And Nagisa!"you said cheerfully, bringing Nagisa inside to tell your parents,"I got a boyfriend!!!"

If You Choose Karma:
"Well then I choose...Karma" you said. Nagisa started to walk down the stairway and started crying. Karma smirked and lifted your chin up to kiss you. "I'm glad you chose me" Karma said.
-Time Skip-
Karma walked you to his house to stay the night because his parents were out for the week. He handed you a paper bag.min it was a condom! "Are you ready?" Karma said seductively. The next day you called your parents and said,"Guess who's pregnant?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's bad! I didn't know what to do for Karma, but he'd be the type of guy to do that so... Anyways requests are always open!