ahh summer

AUTHORS NOTE
this is my first fanfic and I hope you guys like it.

All the characters are copyrighted to me except one direction and Ben winston

Its a beautiful summer day ‚ with the sun shining on my face while I stand outside my house with my bags by my side.

My vacations have just started and I have decided to go visit my brother like Ben Winston . he is literally the most amazing person ever.

Oh and by the way I'm laura I'm 17 and I live in LA . yup. I have brown hair with an ombre I recently got and let me tell you I am loving it. I have dark brown eyes and I'm quite tall.

My shirt sticks to my body as I stand outside my house shielding my eyes from the insane heat. I can barely see anything except my mom running towards me like a madwoman .

"Laura are you sure you have everything packed ?" Asks my mom Rachel as she approaches me . "yes mom" I say for the billionth time this day . so I can say that my mom is more concerned for me than I am. But moms are like that.

I see from the corner of my eye my dad approaching me calmly . everyone says I look more like my dad . I can agree. My dad comes and stands beside my mom.

"We'll miss u a lot honey" says my mom. " hey who says I'm going to miss her . I'm happy a whole month of peace in the house" says my dad jokingly. I say"heyy" while I playfully punch him in the arm .

I finally say goodbye and get in the car . it was a long drive to the airport where my mom was going on about how much she is going to miss me.

Today I am wearing a tank top with the american flag on it and a pair of stressed shorts with my white converse and my hair up in a bun.
What else can I do in this flaming heat.

We finally reach the Airport and I say my goodbyes and get on the flight. I instantly put my earphones on cause I don't wanna be stuck talking to obnoxious people on the flight.

Butterflies suddenly take over my stomach as I realize I'm going to meet Ben after soo long . he said he is currently working on directing a music video .

Ohh and I forgot to mention one thing I am the biggest directioner ever . I know every directioner says that but yeah . I start playing over again cause I looove that song soooo
much.

Finally the flight takes off and all I know is that I have a long journey ahead of me.