ITS TIME!!

So we both got into the car , and i was lost in thought . I wasn't concentrating on the roads or the beautiful scenery. I was very excited about Abbey coming and i was imagining scenarios about what was going to happen when she came and how she was gonna react 

holy schnitzel i realized where was she going to live? okaay now this is bad, I had invited her even without thinking where she was gonna stay . Great more trouble for me yayy!

suddenly i felt someone tap my shoulder and that is how i came back to the real world. "You okay?" asked Harry. "Yea im fine " i replied . I was gonna tell the boys about Abbey once we were at Louis's house. "

Yea cause i had been talking my head off for the last 5 minutes and i realized you were not listening" said Harry. Oopsies!. I started blushing "oh im so sorry i just had to tell you guys something so i was thinking about that" i said. "Oh okay , but your not in trouble right?"

asked Harry. "Umm kinda, kinda not" i replied. Harry just chuckled. I opened my window and stared outside while the wind was blowing my hair around, and was tickling my face.

I finally felt the car slow down so i closed the window, and got down after the car stopped. Harry led me down to Louis' apartment, and then even before we knocked on the door it was open and we were pulled inside.

"What took you guys so long we have been waiting for ages" said Louis . I felt guilty cause i had been the one who had woken up so late and also wasted time on the phone.

So i told the boys it was my fault and we went and sat on the sofa and went and hugged all the boys aah those Horan hugs i thought, when i realized zayn was missing.

"Guys where's zayn ?" i asked . Liam replied " Oh he said he's hanging out with his old friend naughty boy". Okay weird thought. "Okay but who is his friend?" i asked.

"Naughty Boy" replied Niall with his irish accent which made me melt, and on the verge of fangirling but with great effort i stopped myself. "Okay i get that he is a Naughty Boy but who is he?" . Suddenly everyone started laughing i don't know why. Then Louis rolled his eyes and said "his name is Naughty Boy".

I started laughing too and after 10 minutes of stopping and laughing we finally stopped. "Why is he named Naughty Boy?" i asked . "Maybe he was really really naughty when he was a kid, and his parents were so used to called him a Naughty boy they named him that" said Liam.

And there went another 10 minutes in laughing . Then suddenly i remembered about Abbey . "Hey guys i have to tell you something , so gather around" i said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

After 15 minutes of fighting about who is going to sit where , we were sitting on the floor in a circle . Harry was on my left and Niall was on my right. Beside Harry was Louis and beside Niall was Liam.

Then i told them about how i had forgotten to all Abbey and then i had invited her to London and now she has no place to live . The boys were pretty excited that MY best friend was coming to London. " She can stay with me " said Louis. " Really ?" i asked ."Yea sure why not " said Louis. " I have an extra guest room she can use" .

"Thanks a lot Louis" i said as i crawled over and gave him a hug . Everything is going to be great i thought and anyways Abbey loved Louis a lot and i mean a lot. "There there little one " said Louis while lightly patting my head.

I got up and sat on the sofa followed by the rest of the boys . Abbey is gonna freak when she gets to know she is gonna be living with Louis Tomlinson, her imaginary boyfriend i thought to myself. Harry switched on the T.V and nothing interesting was coming on.

"Hey when is spongebob coming on?" I asked Harry. I was totally addicted to spongebob. "Lemme check" said Harry . When we checked it , the time was 1:30 and now it was 1:00 pm exactly. "Ugggh" I groaned ,"Still half an hour ".
" Aww don't get upset little one you have to learn to have patience, and god is testing you and this is one of those times" said Louis . I pretended to cry , "Yes master, I understand , but my life depends on it" I replied , wiping a fake tear.

I remembered what a said a few days ago ... everything is soo fake . Ha it still is .

Suddenly my stomach started rumbling , awkward it thought to myself . I thought about the first time when i met the boys my tummy was rumbling , great ! i don't leave a chance to embaress myself. Thankfully nobody heard it.

"Im hungry" Niall and i said in unison . I smiled at him , while he mirrored my face and gave me a smile too . "There's a pizza place which is a walkable distance from here " said Louis smiling . "Sure, im okay" said Harry . "Yea me too" said Liam .

So we all headed out the door and down the stairs . The neighbourhood was very quiet , all we could hear was the rare honking of horns and our footsteps on the pavement . It was a pleasant day , and suddenly i felt something brush my hand .

My whole body was tingling , and i looked down to see Harry's hand . I looked up to see Harry's green eyes on me, a small smile playing on his lips . But it vanished as soon as it came .

I concentrated on the road looking ahead , to see the pizza place ahead . We all went in and sat in a booth located somewhere in the corner , it was pretty dark so nobody could recognize us . We ordered three large pizza's , two for us and one for Niall .

And a 2 plates of garlic bread . Yes we were extremely hungry. And also 5 cans of coke . I was sitting in the corner beside Niall and Liam, and opposite us were Louis and Harry . I could not help but think about how cute Larry Stylinson was.

I was lost in thought when i realized everyone was talking , but Harry was just looking at me , an expression of wonder on his face . I could feel the heat rise up my cheeks so i looked down and checked my phone . I opened twitter and tweeted . Enjoying pizza with the lads :) x

and to my surprise i had dozens and dozens of retweets and replies saying that i was so lucky and stuff . Tons of people started following me when the lads first followed me . I sighed and switched off my phone, the waiter got us our cokes and we all happily sipped it .

"Laura, i have to tell you something" said Harry as i suddenly looked up from my coke can . The lads all went silent , as i looked at Harry . "what is it ?" i asked butterflies taking over my stomach . "ITS TIME" he said as he got up and pulled me to my feet, a glint in his eyes . "For w-what?" i asked stammering .

"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE , I WILL EXPLAIN LATER" he said grabbing my hand . The tingling sensation returned in full force as he put his hand in mine . I looked over at the boys , confusion on their faces . "What about the pizza?" i asked . "THE LADS WILL BRING IT HOME FOR US!!" he said . Then he started running , taking me with him. We were running , coke in my hand , but i didnt know where.