london here i come

It was an okay flight overall. There was this weird kid on the seat beside me . he was disgusting . I was minding my own business when he started picking his nose and then he ate it . well I know all kids do it but u know I'm an only child so I have never seen anyone do it.

His mom and him had been separated. But not by much. His mom was behind my seat . this mom was even more obnoxious than my mom . she started yelling at the boy for everything and she would try to stick her head through the space between the seat so she could glare at him . yes I know talk about creepy.

Anyway I don't have to describe the food. As everyone knows how lovely airplane food is known to taste . yes and if you are wondering I am extremely sarcastic .

Who am I kidding it was one of the worst flights ever . so I slept through most of it but being woken up by the moms breath near my ear .

I finally woke up next morning and I was glad to find that we were about to land . once again the butterflies took over my stomach realizing that I'm meeting Ben !!! Eeeep.

After the flight landed I collected my luggage and called a taxi and showed him the address Ben had sent me.
Ben said he was keeping me in his home . soo I had to go directly to meet him . and Ben knew my dedication or as some people call it obsession of one direction.

But he was the only one who didn't judge me. I looked out the window as we drove past the beautiful place. I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt the taxi stop.

I got down and the driver helped me get my luggage out. I paid him and carried my bags to gate of the set .