my first fake date

Soo I felt really stupid I agreed even without knowing what part I was gonna play. Soo when Louise started styling me I decided to ask harry.

"Umm harry what exactly do I have to do?" I asked. Then he explained everything to me . I felt butterflies in my tummy . " but there is only one problem " I said . "and what might that be?" Asked harry.

"I don't know how to ice skate" I said." That's okay what am I here for. I will make sure that you don't fall except for the fake fall cause you know" he said shrugging. I started to blush and turned my face away.

After we got dressed we went outside where we met Ben."okay ready?" Asked Ben. "Yes " we both replied in unision.

So first harry picked out some skating shoes for me and then he tied it for me. Omg butterflies completely took over me . I started blushing like crazy. Hopefully people thought it was makeup.

Then it was time to go skating .harry went first and I hesitated . he held out his hand and motioned for me to come so I put my hand in his. As soon as I put my hand in his that warm tingling sensation spread all over my body.

He pulled me gently on the ice making sure I didn't lose balance . my hand was tingling and there was this weird sensation in my stomach. I had completely zoned out when I realized
Harry was staring at me with a smile on his face his green eyes glowing enhancing his dimples.

Ahhh why does my brain process soo much. I thought to myself. We moved a little more and it was like harry could sense my nerves so he started twirling everywhere. And he he danced all around me.

Which obviously made me even more fangirlish . then harry took my hand in his hand and pulled me with him and I screamed "what are you doing I'm gonna fall" . harry came close to me and I mean really close.

"Shh‚ relax I promised that I won't let you fall" he said in his soothing voice . my breath caught in my throat I looked up and looked into his eyes . for a second I didn't want anything in the world more than to drown in his eyes.

"Aaaand cut" said Ben. Suddenly I flashed back to the real world . I had completely forgotten that we were being filmed. Harry guided me outside and helped me remove my shoes.

"We don't need you in the next scene cause harry has to crash with the camera and fall but we will need u after that" said Ben. I thought I would be relieved but I was actually sad.

Then I walked back to the dressing room and looked back once more before going back and saw harry goofing around rolling in the ice.

A weird warm feeling filled my heart
I didn't know what was going on with me . all I wanted to do was to cuddle with harry all day. I have a huge crush on him but I'm scared. I'm scared of everything.