the night has changed

We reached the studio and jumped out of our car really pumped up. Ready to start the day.

We all went into the studio and the boys were filming for night changes. Omg how I love that song . ben didn't tell me what the video was About but he told me everyone was filming individually.

Today was Harry's scene and we were at a skating rink. I made myself comfy on the sofa with the rest if the boys except harry cause he was getting ready.

Ben was moving around making sure everything was perfect . then Ben came over to me and said "go to the green room you have to get ready"
."get ready? For what? " I asked.

" you my friend are going to thank me for this later" said Ben . and he pulled me to my feet and practically dragged me to the dressing room

There in the the room was Louise teasedale. Omg omg I love her . also in the room was harry styles getting styled my Louise . ha I thought to myself styles is getting styled.

"Harry what's going on?" I asked. " will you go on a date with me ?" Asked harry. My mind started spinning everything was going on soo fast I understand anything.

" huh?" I asked. " no not on a real date. This is for the scene in night changes. It looks like I'm going on a date with our fans and I need someone to play the part sooo.." Said harry.

I started to calm down just thinking about going on a date with harry i was having a nervous breakdown. " so will you?" Asked harry.

I was really nervous obviously cause I have never acted in my entire life and second its a fake date with harry styles. Aghhhhh asdfgjkll I thought yo myself.

Before my Mind could process what was happening I said " sure".