"Fall apart"

Yang parked her car in front of Junior's bar. And took off her helmet.

Yang: C'mon, my friend's right in here.

Y/N fixed his hair and his clothes and then followed Yang into the bar. When they entered they were surprised when they see. Garito was holding two of Junior's henchmen by their throats in the air. And around him was a pile of unconscious Junior's men. Then he threw them on the ground and take one of their pistols and come to Junior and pointed it at him.

Garito: One last time, Junior, where can I find her?!

Junior: I really don't know!

Garito: Excuse me?

Garito pushed the gun to his forehead.

Junior: I really don't know, sir!

Garito: Your reputation is the worst. People say that you know everyone.

Junior: Only if they are in the city.

Garito: Finally! You got me something useful! At least I know that she is not in the city! YOU FUCKING ASSHEAD I KNOW THAT SHE IS NOT IN THE CITY! So give me one reason why shouldn't I paint your walls red.

Yang: Uncle Garito...?

Garito turned to Yang surprised.

Garito: Oh, Yang, what are you doing here?

Yang: I have some questions for Junior.

Garito: Alright, he is all yours.

Garito then throws away the gun.

Garito: You have luck on your side today. At least make me a bloody mary and two strawberry sunrise.

Y/N: You don't have to order me-

Garito: I'm not ordering it for you it's for me and Yang.

Yang: Thanks uncle Garito.

Yang and Garito high-fived. Then Junior gives Garito and Yang their drinks And then Garito left clears his head outside.

Y/N followed him and he see him looking at the sky.

Garito: Did you ever wonder why the moon is shattered?

Y/N: No, why?

Garito: A long time ago I got the same question.

Then Garito got a flashback.

Flashback

Lucy and Garito were relaxing on Beacon's roof and looking at the night shy.

Lucy: Did you ever wonder why the moon is shattered?

Garito: Not really.

Lucy: I would like to go there and see.

Garito: Wait, what?

Lucy: I would like to go to the moon and see how it is there.

Garito: Let's make a promise. That one day we will go to the moon together.

Lucy: Really?!

Garito: I promise you that. With all my power we will get there someday.

Lucy: Thank you, Darling!

Lucy hugged Garito.

Flashback end