Round 2 and family troubles

Port: Y/N and Rebecca of Beacon! Versus! Dehya and Candace of Shade!

Y/N: Alright let's not underestimate them they both look strong.

Revy: Plus one has a shield, fucking perfect.

Then the arena has been pulled and it was a desert and a forest.

Dehya: We can work with that.

Port: 3! 2! 1!... Begin!

Revy started shooting at them but Candace used her shield to protect both her and Dehya. Then Y/N runs in and swung his chains at them but they were blocked by a big sword that was Dehya holding.

Dehya: Not bad, our turn.

Dehya then attacked Y/N who had to block her assault.

Y/N: Revy... A little help, please!

Revy: I'M too busy at the moment!

She yelled while she was shooting at Candace who was still using her shield.

Revy: Fuck you and your fucking shield!

Then Candace shield-bashed Revy into a tree. But then a chain swirled around Candace and was pulled to Y/N who then got a massive punch by Dehya. But Y/N smirked and started spinning his swords around him forcing both Shade students to take cover. Revy meanwhile recovered. Then both Y/N and revy stood next to each other and waited for them to attack. But out of nowhere, Dehya dashed at Revy and Candace used her spear to stab Y/N. Revy pushed Dehya back and now Revy and Y/N were surrounded so both of them stood back to back. They both nodded to each other and waited for the other team to attack. Candace charged first by throwing her spear at them but both of them dodged it only to be grabbed by Dehya, before she could attack with it Y/N used his chains, wrapped them around the spear, and yanked it out of Dehya's grasp and Revy shoot her many times depleting her aura.

Then they turned to shocked Candace who then pressed something on the right arm and her spear returned to her hand.

Then Candace charged them, shield-bashing Revy, and swiped Y/N's legs with her spear. Then she wanted to stab Y/n but it was blocked by something strong like armor under his clothes, she couldn't react fast before she got shoot by Revy depleting her aura as well.

(stop the music)

Port: And that's the match! Team Y/NKDR is victorious.

Revy and Y/N fistbump and smirked.

After they left the arena Neo was waiting there and tightly hugged Y/N who returned the embrace.

Meanwhile, in the form of our infiltrators, Cinder discovered something interesting on her scroll.

Cinder: Oh.

Emerald: What?

Arlecchino peaked over Cinder's shoulder and saw a robot diagram that looked just like Penny.

Cinder: This could be a good part of your plan.

Arlecchino: This is getting better every minute.

Mercury: What does that mean?

Arlecchino: That means that our Grimm boy will be hated really quickly everywhere.