Secret mission starts

After some time teams RWBY, JNPR and Y/NKRD are in the library. RWBY was playing a board game, JNPR was studying with Kuki and Dante, Y/N and Revy were watching RWBY play.

Ruby: Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!

Yang: Bring it on!

Ruby: I deploy, the Atlesian Air Fleet!

Yang gasps.

Ruby: Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!

Yang: You fiend!

Ruby: And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time only lasts one turn.

Yang: Hehehe... Pretty sneaky sis, but you've just activated my trap card!

Ruby: Whaaaaaa!

Yang: Giant Nevermore! If I roll a seven or higher Fatal Feathers will slice your fleet in two.

Ruby: But, if you roll a six or lower, the Nevermore will turn on your own forces.

Yang: That's just a chance I'm willing to take.

Y/N and Dante look at each other.

Y/N: I thought it was just a board game, but this... is... something...

Dante: I know right? And I thought "Dungeons and Grimm" I this dramatic.

Then they looked at them again and Ruby was tearing up and resting her head on the table.

Ruby: Nooooo...

Yang: Well Weiss, it's your turn!

Weiss: Well, I will play Sandstorm and attack your ground forces!

Yang: How dare you!

Weiss: Fear the almighty power of my forces! Cower as they pillage your homes and weep as they take your children from your very arms--!

Yang: Trap card!

Weiss: Huh?

Yang: Your armies have been destroyed.

Weiss: Don't make me laugh! Because you activated my trap card with your trap card?!

Yang: WHAT?!

Weiss: I put this trap card two rounds ago: "Mercenary's sabotage".

Yang: Impossible!

Weiss: And the last turn I played, I poisoned your troops, which means their morals are lowered, which means I have higher chances for success. With all of this, all your defenses are destroyed and with this sandstorm, you have no chance and I took over your kingdom.

Yang's jaw drops and Ruby looks at Weiss shocked while she has a mastermind smirk on her face.

Weiss: Just as planned.