The truth

After introducing Oscar, who is sharing a body with Ozpin, to Yang, Waiss, and Y/N. Y/N was with Neo talking with Ruby who looked angry.

Ruby: Why is she here?

Y/N: Here we go again. I'm starting to think that when we found Blake I'll have the same conversation.

Ruby: You still didn't answer my question. Why is the girl who helped Roman with you?

Y/N: Ruby look, Neo is no longer the bad guy she joined our side and even reveal to me who was behind the fall of Beacon before it happened.

Ruby: If you knew then why didn't you say something?!

Y/N: You think that I just could go to General Ironwood and tell him that I know the spies in the academy without any evidence, he would not take it seriously.

Ruby: But you could at least tell us.

Y/N: I wanted but I didn't have any evidence which way you could think it was a prank.

Ruby: Look, you can tell us anything, we are friends we should trust one another and share this type of information.

She put her hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

Ruby: Next time just tell us. And about Neo... I guess she is part of us now.

Neo smiled at her.

Ruby: But that doesn't mean I'm not keeping my eye on you. Anyway, let's eat!

Then the three sit down with their friends and talked about their adventures.

Yang: How do you lose your map at a time like that?

Jaune: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since.

Everyone laughed.

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles. You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!

Jaune: I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Um, me? Did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Ruby: No, no. Out of control as in awesome.

Ren: Oh... Thank you.

Then again everyone laughed.

Then Weiss started talking about her time at Atlas.

Ruby: You did not!

Weiss: Yeah, right in the middle of the party.

Yang: Please tell me you let that lady have it.

Weiss: Of course not.

Y/N: She should have seen that coming.

Weiss: Even if I did really want to.

Nora: No way, I don't believe it.

Then Weiss summoned Boarbatusk next to her which scared her.

Then Yang started flexing her robotic arm.

Yang: It's not a replacement for the real thing, but I'll make sure to make good use of it.

Jaune: That's amazing.

Ren: Incredible.

And Ruby had stars in her eyes and started examing Yang's arm.