78

Is crying so useful?

Li Shaoxi was at a loss.

At this moment, the shadow saw His Royal Highness R by the window, and it immediately rushed over like a jackal smelling its prey.

Li Shaoxi was less than one meter away from His Royal Highness R, flashing past could block the shadow attack, but this person set the value... I'm afraid it's not going to plummet.

That's it.

It's important to save people.

Li Shaoxi activated his skills and pounced on His Royal Highness R, hugging the wound in the back of his chest, which made it even more painful, Li Shaoxi couldn't help shrinking his body.

It's really painful!

As long as you change someone, let alone beheading the shadow at this time, it is estimated that you can't even think calmly.

Li Shaoxi has a strong temperament and has been specially trained. He endured the severe pain, first gave R a brief blindness, then took out the magic sword, and pierced the shadow with a backhand sword.

The back was scratched again.

Li Shaoxi started sucking blood and restored the lost blood to himself.

His life was saved, the wound was healed, the pain subsided, and Li Shaoxi breathed a sigh of relief.

crying or something.

What a shame!

Even if you can brush people to set the value, also, also... shame!

After making sure that there was no third shadow, Li Shaoxi tried to release His Royal Highness R.

However, his feet were empty and he was picked up by the waist.

It's not the first time, I'm still very surprised.

Li Shaoxi hurriedly wrapped around R's neck, his whole body numb.

His Royal Highness R didn't say anything, just frowned and carried him into the room, carefully placed him on the bed, and then asked, "Abdominal pain? Where is it? The doctor will come right away."

Li Shaoxi: "..."

His Royal Highness R lifted his shirt, revealing his flat belly and thin waist.

After not seeing each other for a long time, R was stunned for a while, but soon he recovered his thoughts and gently touched the appendix: "Does it hurt here?"

Li Shaoxi: "..."

It doesn't hurt anywhere anymore, it's very itchy !

Noticing his expression, R narrowed his eyes slightly: "You..."

Li Shaoxi didn't have to bow his head to know that the setting was falling. The scorching temperature might not have plummeted by ten o'clock. Li Shaoxi didn't dare to be careless and bit his lower lip. Trying to hold back the tears: "Stomach... it hurts."

I knew that the injury would not be cured.

Gotta get dressed now!

The key is that he is a tough guy of steel and really can't cry!

Lai Shaoxi: Regret·JPG!

R's expression slowed down: "Only stomach discomfort?"

It doesn't seem to be acute appendicitis, although acute gastroenteritis is also very painful.