107

Li Shaoxi keenly caught the anomaly.

After all, he is a "high game" who has experienced many battles, and he doesn't even have this sharpness. Li Shaoxi has died many times.

He was unprepared for seeing her, but that didn't mean he couldn't understand the atmosphere.

Thunder struck!

Although I don't know why this is a thunder point. Li Shaoxi's reaction was not unpleasant. He immediately smiled and said

, "No, I like it here. There are real water, flying clouds, delicious roast chicken... um, and you."

With the last three words, Li Shaoxi's cheeks were slightly red, and he didn't dare to see him.

He didn't deliberately speak love words, but spoke directly from his heart.

If there are no crises in this world, no hidden dangers...

He is very happy to be able to hide in a beautiful bamboo forest with Jian Yue.

It's a pity...

the calm in front of me is false, and there are dark waves under the lake.

As the temperature rose, the rustling of bamboo leaves faded, and the emerald-colored space regained its peace and clarity.

Seeing Ai pick up a bamboo stick with just the right length and size, he said slowly, "It's okay, let me know if you've had enough."

He said it lightly, but Li Shaoxi was inexplicably shocked.

Li Shaoxi corrected him: "I'm not playing!"

Jian Yan raised his eyelashes to look at him.

Li Shaoxi felt nervous about jumping on the thunder, but he couldn't escape it. It was obviously a sky pit, and it was there sooner or later.

Instead of running away, face it.

Li Shaoxi: "Do you think I stay here for fun?"

"If it's not fun, it's..." Jian Yan smiled: "greedy?"

Li Shaoxi: "..."

Thinking about the roast chicken that I have eaten for a month and I still can't eat enough, I am dumbfounded.

"Then..." Li Shao hoped into his eyes: "It's also because you made it."

Jian Yan put down the bamboo stick: "Oh?"

Li Shaoxi: "In short, among all the roast chickens I've ever eaten, you are the only one who cooks the best. It's delicious!"

He was right, he didn't like roast chicken in this world, Chef M has never cooked such roast chicken, he came here and after eating the roast chicken made by Jian Yan, he completely fell in love with it. up.

Jian Ai's brows and eyes relaxed: "You only like to eat roast chicken?"

Li Shaoxi: "As long as it's made by you, I love it."

A smile finally appeared in Jian Ai's eyes, and her mood became clear: "Well, it's just that I can't drink it. Brewed tea."

Li Shaoxi: ".................."

Can you not reveal the shortcoming, save some face!

"Okay." Jian Yan picked up the bamboo stick again, and gestured in his hand: "What kind of sword do you like?"

It is hard for Li Shaoxi not to think of the little magic sword, and his little friend doesn't know where he lives. place.

"Well...three feet long, the blade..."

Li Shaoxi memorized the various dimensions of the little magic sword by heart, and could easily repeat it. If he gave him a pen and paper, he could draw its drawings.

Of course, it doesn't make sense just to have the same appearance. The attributes and special abilities of the Little Devil Sword cannot be copied.

And it was given to him by Jian Yue, the guy who had hurt Jian Yue.

He didn't blame the little magic sword, after all, it was just a weapon.

It's just that its sword body was stained with Jian Yue's blood, and Li Shaoxi held it with conviction in his heart.

He wants to protect Jian Yue.

To protect the first person in the crack.

Unconsciously, it seemed that he had said too much, so Li Shaoxi quickly shut up.

Jian Ai Meifeng frowned: "Is it your former sword?"

Li Shaoxi: "...No." I

have to panic, because the fox was not good at swordsmanship before, and the cultivation level is also pitiful, all relying on Jian Ai's hands-on Pull up.

Jianxi: "Then this sword..."

Li Shaoxi is not a lie: "It's a senior." Jianxi

: "Is it a demon clan?"

Li Shaoxi seriously thought about it and shook his head: "It shouldn't be."

Jianxi No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like a demon clan. As for the other Jian Yue...

I don't know.

Jian Yan didn't ask any more questions, just answered softly.

Li Shaoxi stayed by his side and watched him "cast" a sword with bamboo strips. It is reasonable to say that it should be like making a wooden sword, cutting out the shape with a knife, and then carving it little by little.

But the material of this bamboo strip surprised Li Shaoxi. It was stronger than steel and had unparalleled tenacity. It really had to be "cast". Ordinary knives couldn't leave traces on it at all.

He saw that he didn't use real fire, but used a mass of emerald flames in his palm to slowly carve the shape of bamboo strips.

Li Shaoxi watched with great interest and was too curious, but unfortunately he didn't dare to ask, for fear of disturbing Jian Zhuan Jian.

The time was longer than Li Shaoxi imagined, but he didn't feel bored at all. The picture in front of him was pleasing to the eye, and the gentle wind in his ears seemed to have the magic of meditation, making people wish that this moment was eternity.

Condensed by the emerald flame, the bamboo strips gradually took on the shape of a small magic sword.

The slender blade, the sharp blade, and the familiar hilt.

Li Shaoxi almost blurted out the "little magic sword".

Good thing the colors are different.

The bamboo sword in front of him has a whole body of emerald color, inherited from the flame in the palm of Jiandao.

The emerald color, which is difficult to describe, seems to be a little light blue, like a fusion of heaven and earth.

A crisp sword cry.

The bamboo sword pointed at Li Shaoxi.

The tip of the sword was glowing with bright blue light, and the body of the sword was lingering with a green color that looked like bamboo leaves were blooming. Ling Rui's murderous aura attacked and pointed directly at Li Shaoxi's throat.

Just need an inch closer.

One inch at most.

Li Shaoxi will be stabbed in the throat and bleed to death.

Seeing Ai looking at him, his clear eyes were not too emotional.

Is Li Shaoxi afraid?

Really not afraid.

When he thought that he was Jian Yue, Li Shaoxi didn't even think that he would hurt himself.

Not only was Li Shaoxi not afraid, he also pursed his lips and smiled: "It's so beautiful." The

green little magic sword is very beautiful, and the green Jane Yue is also very beautiful.

Cough...

It's just that Cui De is so unlucky.

Seeing the little fox's complete trust reflected in his eyes.

Unreserved, fearless, complete trust in him.

Li Shaoxi was eager to try: "Can you give me a try?"

Seeing Ai Meifeng frowning: "You..." Aren't you

afraid?

He didn't want to know the answer.

The little fox is ignorant, and the fearlessness produced by ignorance has no value.

He trusted him only because he didn't know what it meant here or who he was.

Innocent is cute and can't stand scrutiny.

Anyway, he likes the current little guy, not a waste who has learned to fear.

So,

that's fine.

Seeing Ai let go, the emerald long sword floated in the air, and the hilt fell into Li Shaoxi's hand.

The moment Li Shaoxi held it, his ears popped out.

"!" This ear is very sensitive to various stimuli, such as hot and cold stimuli.

Li Shaoxi tried to press his ear in, and pressed it for a long time: "..." That's

all, the tail didn't come out anyway.

accept! Just accept it!

Li Shaoxi felt the bamboo sword and couldn't help but said: "It's not cold, it's... very cool."

Jian Yan guided him: "Adjust the breath, feel it.

" Mmmm!"

He adjusted his breathing to feel the bamboo sword in his hand, and then he "saw" a group of emerald-colored flames with sapphire blue, they wrapped around his palm, flowing slowly like melted emeralds.

The cool feeling is more obvious.

It's not really cold.

Instead, it is refreshingly cool, like the ice sprite in summer, which makes people feel comfortable and refreshing.

Li Shaoxi felt their closeness to him, and felt that they were wrapping around his wrist... The

swordsmanship was clear in his chest, and the vigilance of battle was engraved in his nerves.

Li Shaoxi waved his sword, a sword beam flew out, and there was a crisp sound, and all the bamboos within three meters in front were cut off by the waist.

Li Shaoxi: "!!!" He

was also slightly surprised when he saw him: "The talent is very good."

He rarely praised others, but the little fox was indeed very talented.

Li Shaoxi is excited. Although the small bamboo sword looks like a small magic sword, its body feel is different. Although it is the first time he has used it, it has a full fit. carefree.

Li Shaoxi finished using a set of swordsmanship, only to find himself pushing out a flat ground in the bamboo forest when he regained his senses.

Who dares to think?

Li Shaoxi's talent in logging, even a bald man should be ashamed.

After realizing what he had done, Li Shaoxi panicked: "Sorry, these bamboos..." Liang Liang

, did he damage the environment!

He didn't control it, the joy of holding the small bamboo sword was too strong, and he couldn't stop at all.

Seeing Yan, he said indifferently, "It's fine."

He raised his hand slightly when he finished speaking, and a gust of breeze overflowed from the arm cage. The bamboo forest destroyed by Li Shaoxi returned to its original state as if the playback button had been pressed.

Li Shaoxi: "!" It really is a fairy!

Jian Yan asked him, "Are you tired?"

Li Shaoxi didn't feel much: "Fortunately..."

He put down the small bamboo sword, and was about to continue to praise this "Shenwu", when he suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of tiredness.

The backlash was extremely strong, as if he had just finished a marathon and his entire body was drained of energy.

what the hell!

I didn't feel it just now...

Li Shaoxi was on the verge of falling. Seeing that, of course he wouldn't let him fall, so he took him into his arms with a light hook.

Li Shaoxi blinked - too tired to speak.

As expected by Jian Yan, he said: "The bamboo sword draws from your body, my spiritual power."

Li Shaoxi: "???"

Seeing his gaze was calm, but what he said was enough to burn Li Shaoxi to bamboo charcoal: "It's been a month, and you still don't want it?"

Li Shaoxi: "......"

He realized.

He realized it with hindsight.

It's no wonder that this bamboo sword "listens" to him so, no wonder it fits perfectly when he uses it for the first time, no wonder he can chop down a large piece of bamboo forest that is obviously not ordinary, so he used it. It's the power of seeing you!

So here comes the question.

How did the spiritual power in his body come from?

After escaping for a month, Nuan Nuan rushed to the apex of Li Shaoxi's heart, causing him...

ears and tails to pop out.

Jian Ai smiled softly: "What are you thinking."

Li Shaoxi: "......"

Jian Ai knew that he couldn't speak, and leaned over to kiss his lips.

Li Shaoxi's eyes widened: Why did you suddenly kiss!

A cool and refreshing breath poured into his body along the tip of Jian's tongue.

Originally, Li Shaoxi kept his rationality, but soon he eagerly asked for it as if he had eaten the delicious food in the world. It was so sweet... so sweet that the heart was trembling.

Not just the taste, he could clearly feel every nerve in his body trembling.

Li Shaoxi felt that this was not right. The kiss was too much, but he couldn't stop at all. He just wanted a little more, a little more, a little more...

Jian Yan let go of him.

Li Shaoxi would not let him leave.

Seeing that he wouldn't let him kiss, he only rubbed the tip of his nose and said, "If you want, let's go back to the house."

Li Shaoxi: "!"

One sentence woke up.

Damn...

what is he doing.

Fortunately, there is no live broadcast...

Even if there is no live broadcast, Jian Yue still has memories.

Well, you don't have to take this into consideration. Jian Yue has seen all kinds of shameful things about him.

If I really disliked him, I would have long since disliked him, and it's not bad at all.

This month, the two of them just kissed at most. Seeing that she kept her promise, waiting for the little fox to take the initiative.

Fox's nature is yin.

After the two had a relationship, the spiritual power in his body was very tempting to the little fox.

He could endure it for a month, but it made Jian Dao look at him with admiration.

Sexual matters, for a cultivator in the realm of Jian Pei, have long been irrelevant.

It's just that the little fox can endure for so long, which is rare.

However, I don't understand why the little guy has to endure.

He will not reject him.

Li Shaoxi was able to speak, his Adam's apple twitched, the sweetness in his mouth faded, and it was the thirst that surged up.

say what?

He, should, say, what, what!

Li Shaoxi said that he had no experience, would he believe it?

The problem is that he is really inexperienced.

The kind in the dream...

he can't!

No, no, he can't do anything.

He... he... was

dead.

Li Shaoxi was about to become a cloud of fire on the horizon, red and hot, and the sun was not as bright as his.

You can't see it when you see it.

The little fox was so shy that he couldn't maintain his human form.

"Okay, okay."

He kissed his fluffy little ears and coaxed, "I'll take you to Lingquan."

He could recover some physical strength, but he didn't want to pick up the bamboo sword again.

After Li Shaoxi was buried in the real water of heaven and earth, the whole talent slowly cooled down, and he gradually gained some strength.

Seeing that Pei was still leaning against the wall of the pool in neat clothes, he watched him probe his brain.

Li Shaoxi didn't dare to look at him, and didn't dare to make a sound, but just used pranayama as an excuse to try to let himself go.

After thinking about it for a while, I still reminded him: "If you only rely on that little spiritual power, you may not be able to withstand the miasma of the bamboo forest."

Li Shaoxi: "..."

Forget about this, in the intermittent "memories" , The reason why the fox spirit is entangled in the miasma is because of the miasma, and he needs the spiritual power of the miasma to resist the miasma.

That bit of spiritual power...

was it stolen just now?

Ahhh.

Li Shaoxi wanted to drown herself in the real water of heaven and earth again.

I can't get over this hurdle in my heart.

It's not that he is hypocritical, but he... He...

Lao Li said: "A life without marriage is a hooligan."

He likes Jian Yue, even if he does not accept same-sex marriage in this world, he will Treat him as a life partner.

But the problem is...

Jian Yue may not like him.

Even if it is a fragment of Jian Yue, the three views of Jian Pao do not represent Jian Yue.

After all, the world environment is different, and the accepted culture is also different.

What makes Li Shaoxi even more uncomfortable is that he may not like him when he sees him.

That night, Jian Ao was obviously "saving" the fox demon.

80% of the fox clan has the characteristic of absorbing spiritual power in this way, and it is only when he sees that he protects him.

The current Jianmai is just to give him enough spiritual power.

Just like the cloud clothes, the small bamboo sword, and even the roast chicken given to him...

Li Shaoxi buried his mouth in the spiritual spring, and the eyes that were exposed were full of grievances.

Seeing Ai in his eyes, he was puzzled: "Duo Duo?" It's

fine that he didn't call him by his name. When he heard these two words, Li Shaoxi's heart trembled, and he couldn't hold back: "You... do you like me?"