104

Innocence is not ignorance.

Li Shaoxi understood in seconds!

What can't you do during the day?

What did you do tonight?

I can't deceive myself anymore. When I first came, there was really something wrong with my physical condition, so I would contact Jiandai, who has no barriers to him.

Li Shaoxi never expected that he didn't have a serious relationship with him, so he put the person to sleep first, and the point was that he didn't know how he fell asleep!

Knowledge blind spot!

Thinking better, Li Shaoxi comforted himself, at least he can be sure that this love script is correct, at least the Jian Yue in front of him, he can go in love with him.

Then, he thought about the night...

help!

too fast!

No roller coaster can go so fast!

Li Shaoxi didn't want to soak in the spiritual spring, he wanted to drown himself directly!

"Okay." Jian Yan thought of how entangled he was last night, afraid that he would be really troubled and he couldn't stand it, so he simply clicked on his spiritual platform and asked him to calmly adjust his breath: "Silver fox is of the water system, and this spring is heaven and earth. Don't waste real water."

Li Shaoxi cooled down in minutes, and the mess in his head was instantly cleared.

It's not easy to see him.

This lightly, I am afraid it is not a pure-hearted spell.

Speaking of...

Jian Yue's performance is limited to the ability of the black field every time.

Chef M, classmate A, and double R's will generally have low combat power. It's not that the card ability is not good, but the black field level is too low. In order to achieve the conditions for acting, Jian Yue's ability has also been suppressed.

Think about it carefully.

What if the blood volume is only a drop of blood?

With a drop of blood, there are only a handful of black spots that can hurt him.

If you can't hurt him, the blood volume is just a number.

No matter how much, it is invincible.

Regardless of whether this is a black field or not, the world level here is very high, and it is easier for Jane who is playing here to find a high-profile "NPC".

For example, the man in front of him, although he didn't know his specific identity, rushed to the magical jade bottle, the delicious roast chicken (also counted), the spiritual spring of the real water of heaven and earth...

Not a fairy, but also a half-immortal!

Thinking of this, Li Shaoxi breathed a sigh of relief.

What he is most worried about is the safety of Jianyue cards, afraid that he can't protect them without the little magic sword.

Not so worried now.

Seeing the strength hidden in the deep, I am afraid that it far exceeds Li Shaoxi in his heyday.

After cooling down, Li Shaoxi began to concentrate on feeling the spiritual spring water.