38

Song Xuyi?

how is this possible!

Last night, they cleaned up Song Xuyi's body together and confirmed that it was himself, and there was no sign of life at all.

How can a dead person appear in a restaurant?

The fat man only felt that his hair was standing on end, and his sweat-drenched clothes were sticking to his skin, which made him feel cold and damp. He shivered and said, "Song, Song Xuyi?

"

Li Shaoxi was also shocked. He suppressed his emotions and said, "Stop the bleeding first."

Lan Mei hurriedly said, "I'll help."

Fatty also hurried to help.

The little skin hammer was not life-threatening, but was terribly weak due to excessive blood loss.

At first, they saw that his lower body was covered in blood. They hadn't thought about it too much. Only then did they find out that his left leg had been cut off.

Also thanks to this is a "game", such an injury in reality, people died of blood loss early.

Li Shaoxi hoarded countless blood medicines, stared at the blood bar of the small leather hammer, and poured it into his mouth.

Lanmei knew some first aid techniques, so she quickly cleaned the wound and used bandages to stop the bleeding, and Fatty gave her a deputy.

The three of them ran and sweated again and again.

The bleeding stopped, but unfortunately he was seriously injured, and the upper limit of the blood bar was sharply reduced from 300 to 150.

The fat man looked uncomfortable: "Brother Sun, your leg..."

Little Leather Hammer shook his head and said weakly, "Fate is fine."

What's the matter with a few legs, as long as he is alive, he has to crawl home.

Li Shaoxi frowned: "After ending the black scene, I will take you to treatment."

There are a lot of high-level treatments in the rift, and he will ask the president to help contact the relevant players to treat the small hammer.

Little Pithammer didn't know about the cracks. He thought that Li Shaoxi was talking about prosthetics: "Well, the medical treatment is developed now, and the prosthetics are doing very well."

Prosthetics?

Li Shaoxi was stunned.

Yes, even if the crack has a high play to heal the leg of the small skin hammer, there must be a leg to heal.

How can a prosthetic limb compare to the original.

Li Shaoxi looked at the level of the little leather hammer.

Level five, his legs are at most level five.

Level 5 only...

Can, hatch!

So here comes the question,

what about the legs of the little leather hammer!

"Did Song Xuyi chop off your leg?"

Li Shaoxi's mind moved slightly, and the bold guess from before came up again, but the most crucial part was always missing-he didn't know what to make of it.

Mentioning this, Little Leather Hammer's face changed again, he calmed his breath and told what happened to him.

As soon as Li Shaoxi and the others went out, the small leather hammer immediately entered a stealth state.