51

No wonder Yun Yu is not worried!

This is really not to worry too much...

Especially after understanding the rules of the black field, there is no need to worry.

The black field with a high force value disdains to go around in circles, and it is to do it when he comes up - Lexi is eager to do so.

Because the black field with low force value could not be beaten, he had to rack his brains to think about the rules - unfortunately, he could not limit the deity of Suyan.

To put it simply...

In the black field of fighting, you can't beat Le Xi.

The black field where they don't fight can't beat Le Xi even more.

In the eyes of the beast ears, there are not so many categories in the black field, just one word - dismantle!

The nickname of the violent demolition beast is genuine and innocent.

The corners of Li Shaoxi's mouth twitched, and his mood was complicated: "I didn't expect that I was still a second-generation demolisher."

Everyone in the cloud was amused by his words.

Le Xi is a beast of violent demolition, he is his only apprentice, but... the second generation is demolished!

Li Shaoxi relaxed his nerves, but the remaining players in the black field were dumbfounded.

Passed?

That's it for the first level... gone?

Without Lexi, the first level would be extremely cruel.

The pointer randomly selects the player and asks a question. If the player makes a mistake, they will be eaten. If the answer is correct, the level will be cleared.

Looking at the performance of the first two players, the problem must be very difficult, and the mortality rate is estimated to be as high as 90%.

Except for the genius Xue Jingzhan, the others are probably all bad luck.

With Lexi, once and for all.

He can't even read the title, what is long and narrow, what is relatively not opposite, he can have a leg.

It's okay if he can't answer, he solved the problem directly from the source.

Each level has a "Boss", and the boss of this level is the giant monster lurking in the dome.

It may not be able to withstand the gang fights of sixteen players, but it can easily eat players who cannot release their abilities due to rules.

Oh, Lexi is a steel plate.

It not only broke a tooth, but even took its life in it.

The "question maker" is gone, so naturally there is no need to do the question, so the remaining players lie down and win.

The players who survived, except Xue Jingzhan, all looked at Le Xi with gratitude.

Woo.

The boss is mighty and domineering, does the boss lack leg pendants, not much to say!

This black spot is not over yet.

The first level is so fucked up, the second level will only be more pitiful.

I saw a ray of light enveloped the surviving players, and they gradually disappeared in front of the round table.

Le Xi and Xue Jingzhan were the first and second last to be teleported. Xue Jingzhan glanced at him, and Le Xi gave him a big smile.

Xue Jingzhan: "..." Stupid.

Li Shaoxi: "I think he's scolding my master!"

Yun Yu smiled and said, "I think you're right."

Trio: Boss, are you talking about tongue twisters!

They followed Le Xi's point of view to the second level.

The fat man understood: "The maze?"

Yun Yu: "Yeah."

Li Shaoxi's tone of relief just came, and inevitably he said again: "I can't clear the level with violence..."

The monsters spawned in the maze were hard to beat. Xi, he can kill with his eyes closed.

But the question is how to find the exit of the maze?

Li Shaoxi didn't see it unexpectedly: "Countdown to 30 minutes."

Sure enough, there was a countdown.

The "Judgment" will definitely come down in thirty minutes.

Fat Master tried to keep up with Su Yan's unique customs clearance skills: "Could it be that the God of Music has to wait 30 minutes to kill the BOSS who will be judged?"

Yun Yu shook his head: "This is the closing time of the maze, you can't get out in 30 minutes. The exit will disappear."

Li Shaoxi was stunned: "Then..."

Yun Yu: "The player will be trapped here forever, and even if the black field is ended, they will not be able to get out."

This is the maze belonging to the black field, which really makes people completely lost. 's underground palace.

The little leather hammer also tried to speculate: "Could it be that the wall was demolished violently?"

This brain circuit is also based on some notation. They have all seen that Le Xi's strength is infinite, and the wall in front of him might be able to be punched through by him?

Yun Yu shook his head: "This is not a wall, but a rule." The

rule cannot be forcibly broken, just like the last level, Le Xi couldn't do without the high-back chair.

Li Shaoxi was nervous again: "What should Brother Xi do?"

He still couldn't help but worry, what would his simple master do in such a complicated place in the black field!

Is there any medicine for improving IQ in the advanced field?

He wants to hatch thousands of bottles for Le Xi!

Yun Yu: "Look, the beasts are very gods." The

maze is full of maliciousness. It teleports the players to different locations, and doesn't give them a chance to gather at all. It also arranges monsters that consume their strength, tormenting them. Players are devastated.

Li Shaoxi and the others could only see Le Xi's perspective. Before Yun Yu didn't answer, they were very happy and nervous at the same time.

From the moment Le Xi entered the labyrinth, he didn't hesitate at all.

The maze is gloomy and damp, with traps on the walls from time to time, monsters falling from the top of the head, and a group of big-mouthed monsters popping out of the corner for some reason.

Le Xi walked alone in such a dark and terrifying place, without the slightest fear on his face.

Although he is twenty-one or two, he is full of youthful looks, with black hair and white skin, handsome facial features, and the corners of his mouth that are bent from time to time, full of ruffians.

The marked choker on his neck echoes jingle bells in the maze of silence.

If it wasn't for knowing that this guy's brain is not very good (really not cursing), he seems to be very confident. He really wanted to hold the map in his hand, and he walked without any hesitation. Except for the monsters that he wanted to take care of, he didn't even stop at other times.

Fork in the road?

Walk!

Three forks?

Walk!

Four forks?

Walk!

Li Shaoxi suddenly realized: "Yes..."

Yun Yu put his index finger on his lips, and Li Shaoxi breathed a long sigh of relief: "It's really not a big problem."

The fat man who didn't find the truth: "???" Don't play dumb, Say it!

Yun Yu deliberately wanted to test their power of observation.

As a result, Little Skin Hammer and Lan Mei gradually came to their senses, and only the fat man was still there: "Ah ah ah... What the hell is going on?"

Then he heard Le Xi's crisp voice: "Old Xue~!"

Mingming It was a wall, but Le Xi walked over and saw Xue Jingzhan with a cold face.

Xue Jingzhan looked at him, and uttered three words in a cold voice: "Dog nose."

Lexi smiled and said, "Have you found the exit?" At this point, the fat man understood :

"Brother Xi relies on smell! " He didn't hesitate, he really didn't need to hesitate, because he didn't use his eyes to see the road at all, but his sense of smell.