82

Le Xi's words left everyone in the cloud stunned.

They are not beast ears, they don't have his brain circuits, and they haven't thought about it at all.

Marry me.

please marry me.

These words from Jian Yue's mouth are quite "horrifying", but the setting of this black scene is so, two people who "have the same mind" must be married.

The end of this black field is most likely at the engagement banquet.

His Highness R would say this sentence, which is in line with the logic of the black field, and also in line with the progress of the plot...

It's just the word of the beast's ear, it's hard not to open up new ideas for people.

Luan Chen patiently explained to Le Xi: "His Royal Highness R is proposing to Duoduo, and it has nothing to do with Jian Yue."

Le Xi: "Isn't His Royal Highness R Jian Yue!"

Luan Chen's head hurts: "This is just a black scene setting, Jian Yue didn't split up in this black field."

Le Xi: "Then why is it first Chef M, then classmate A, and then His Highness R?"

Luan Chen: "There are many letters starting with MAR."

Le Xi : "Who cares how much it is, anyway, Jian Yue said this one."

Chaos Chen Buddha!

Comparing him with no brain is like another one who has no brain.

Instead, Yun Yu pondered for a moment.

Luanchen looked at him: "?"

Yun Yu really thought about it: "The letters are definitely not random, and there is a high probability that they will form a key word..."

Luanchen: "............" The

quack doctor is stunned . Stayed: "Impossible, it makes no sense!"

Qin Suiyu also said: "Jian Yue and Duoduo only got along for a short time in the Red Square, even if the two have a good relationship, it is impossible..."

Right.

In terms of the brain circuits of normal people, how could two people who meet by chance could make marriage a key word?

Le Xi interjected, "What does Marry mean?" The

three ignored him.

Luanchen recognized Qin Suiyu: "Even if there is a key word, given the relationship between the two, it can't be this."

Le Xi was angry: "What does Marry mean!"

Yun Yu coaxed him, and said perfunctorily, "It means marriage. After he finished speaking, he continued to think: "

It's really unlikely..." Before he finished speaking

, Le Xi interrupted: "Why is it impossible!" No one

took him seriously, and Yun Yu wanted to rub it even more. Animal ears, let him stay safe and don't fry.

Le Xi woke up the dreamer: "The wedding room."

Luanchen didn't know about "Treasure Digger", so he was full of question marks.

Yun Yu and Qin Suiyu watched the live broadcast: "!"

Le Xi didn't watch the live broadcast at the time, but after he took Li Duoduo as his apprentice, he watched the replay of the treasure digger, so he remembered it clearly.