111

With the anxious situation outside, Yun Yu couldn't wait to bring Li Shaoxi into the demon realm immediately, and let the little fox quickly see what he has done, and he has provoked such a circle of immortals that he can't afford to offend!

Unfortunately, nothing can be rushed.

The inner demon realm cannot be entered continuously, otherwise it will destroy the little fox's mind.

Li Shaoxi is even more anxious than Yun Yu. He wants to know more about the specific situation. He really wants to know if Jian Ming and Jianyi are M cards and E cards. If so...

Damn, is there a solution to this question!

Li Shaoxi has never talked about a serious relationship, so he first started a wave of shocking crematoriums!

Yun Yu patted him on the shoulder and said: "Take a rest, I will come back to you tomorrow."

Li Shaoxi: "Tomorrow?"

Yun Yu explained to him: "Continuously obsessed with demons, you will become obsessed."

Li Shaoxi: "... "

Well, he's ignorant.

Yun Yu left, and Li Shaoxi waited for his stupid master. He just wanted to find him and inquire about the situation.

It is certain that everyone has amnesia. Yun Yu and Yao are also there. He is not very easy to talk about. After all, they are old foxes. In case something should be exposed, Li Shaoxi does not want to be regarded as an outlier with a 'snatching house'. to remove.

Le Xixi was much safer, although there was a high probability that he couldn't get too much news from the headless set.

Le Xi opened his mouth and said, "Your vision for choosing people is really not good. Next time, I'll help you find them for your teacher."

Li Shaoxi: "..."

Help, who is it that fooled his stupid master, making him think Male foxes can have cubs.

Li Shaoxi said earnestly: "Master, maybe it's not someone else's problem."

Le Xi: "?"

Li Shaoxi: "Is there a possibility, it's my question... For example, male foxes can't conceive and give birth to cubs."

Le Xi: "You can't have cubs?"

Li Shaoxi nodded vigorously.

Le Xi: "Then you lied to me that you can give birth to a lot of little foxes!"

Li Shaoxi: "..."

What are the words in this set.

Le Xi said angrily: "You promised me when you changed shape, and said that you will give birth to many little foxes in Xiaoyao Mountain in the future."

Li Shaoxi: "..."

Le Xi: "I said you shouldn't change shape, what is there to be a human being? Okay, how cute the fox is!"

Li Shaoxi: "..."

He was wrong, he was really wrong, he shouldn't have imagined any key information from his headless head from the beginning.

With this kung fu, he can walk around Xiaoyao Mountain and know more!

Li Shaoxi helped his forehead: "Master... I want to go out for a walk."

Le Xi: "No, your master said that you are now focusing on protecting animals and cannot leave this room."

Li Shaoxi: "..." Okay

, He is indeed an animal, such a scumbag a fox.

Yun Yu's voice transmission flew over: "I can only protect this room. Once Duoduo goes out, people at the foot of the mountain will soon find out."

Li Shaoxi: "!" He

quickly put away the fox ears that were trying to pop out, honestly Really squatted in the house.

Who is under the mountain?

Two demons and one saint.

Before Li Shaoxi could figure out the ins and outs, rashly going out would be dead.

The key is that he didn't die alone, and it is very likely that Jian Yue was buried with him.

Ah...

the last love game was about father and son, and it's hard enough, but this time it's all old enemies, okay?

How to do.

Li Shaoxi could only pray that the "memories" of the demonic realm should not go too far.

Even if Hu Duoduo just pedals two boats.

Can save one is one!

Lai Shaoxi: Humble · JPG.

Although he can't tell the house, Li Shaoxi can do a lot.

I can't chat anymore. Talking to Le Xi can kill me.

The world view of the master and the apprentice is completely skewed, and I think so, only if the master can bring out a smart fox, there will be a ghost.

Li Shaoxi sat on the bed and checked the situation of Duobao Pavilion.

Li Shaoxi was stunned when he saw Xiaozhujian and Yunyi.

These two were really brought out by him.

The latter should be said to be brought out by the fox duoduo?

Li Shaoxi is actually a little bit puzzled about the inner demon realm.

For Yun Yu and the others, Hu Duoduo's Demon Realm is a memory from the past, a memory about a few big bosses forgotten by the little fox. As long as they enter the Demon Realm, they can wake up one by one.

But for Li Shaoxi, it was not a memory, but a just experience. Where is the memory of what he did when he was in the bamboo forest?

Except for the first night, Li Shaoxi experienced it himself.

There is no script force, Li Shaoxi is not playing the role of Hu Duoduo, but just wants to fall in love with Jianmao at will, and then they talk.

Wait!

Li Shaoxipu caught the key point.

For Yun Yu and the others, the inner demon was a thing of the past, and for Li Shaoxi, it was in the present. After all, he might be the only player with a memory.

Certainly the past cannot be changed, it can only be looked back.

There is room for action while it is in progress?

For example...

Can Li Shaoxi not fall in love with the other two Jian Yueka?

Is it possible?

Li Shaoxi's thoughts were a bit chaotic. He was a little confused about the situation in the inner demon realm, and he had no way to judge whether this Schrödinger's "past" could be changed by an outsider like him.

Schrodinger's cat?

Indecision, quantum mechanics.

Li Shaoxi still knew a little bit, so he made a bold assumption.

The inner demons are the memories of the past, and these memories are like Schrödinger's cat locked in a black box. As long as the box is not opened, the cat's life and death cannot be determined.

Entering the inner demon realm is equivalent to opening the black box...

Li Shaoxi is a self-conscious "radium element", maybe he can really change the past?

Seeing that there is no way to do this here, he didn't know anything at that time, so he fell in love in a daze, and it came out like this.

On Jian Ming and Jian Yi's side, as long as he tries hard not to fall in love with them, wouldn't the dead end be solved?

The Demon Realm represents the past.

Li Shaoxi originally did not belong to this world, and he did not fully integrate into this world at this time, so he has the opportunity to change the past!

Li Shaoxi got up.

still have a chance.

His three-in-one plan of love, family, and friendship is still possible!

After thinking about this, Li Shaoxi has a direction. The most urgent task is to understand the so-called "past" as much as possible, and then try to avoid what has happened, so that the present can be changed.

It's a pity that Hu Duoduo doesn't have many friends, and the closest master is still Tie Hanhan.

Wait...

As long as you hold back the thunder, it seems that you can really analyze some clues?

Li Shaoxi stared at the beast's ears, pondered for a long time, and pressed Xiaoyaoshan's embarrassment against his feet, and asked Lexi: "Master...I really go to Jianming to borrow...borrow..." Fuck, I can't say it!

Le Xi helped him finish: "Yeah, if you want to borrow it, borrow the strongest one. The closest to Xiaoyao Mountain is Jianzong, and the strongest Jianzong is naturally Zhanshengjianming."

Li Shaoxi: "..." Really ambitious, huh Duoduo.

Le Xi said again: "It just so happens that Yunyun and Jianzong have an opportunity to exchange learning, so I will send you."

Exchange learning?

This is quite scientific.

Li Shaoxi asked again: "Then after I went to Jianzong, do I still keep in touch with you?"

Le Xi thought for a while, obviously his brain capacity was not enough, and he couldn't remember clearly: "Probably... yes..."

Li Shaoxi: "Tell me in detail!"

Le Xi thought hard, but it made him think: "Right! You once told me that Jian Ming has a magic sword!"

Li Shaoxi: "!"

Le Xi thought After thinking about it, he said: "You said that if you can't borrow the seeds, you will steal the magic sword and come back to honor me."

Li Shaoxi: "..." Where is the scum fox!

Le Xi's big head can hold such a thing, and if he asks again, he can't remember it.

Li Shaoxi felt inexplicably distressed for Yun Yu.

He raised a headless apprentice and taught a daring scumbag fox, causing chaos in the Three Realms and still don't know what happened.

Fortunately, it can also attract demons.

Otherwise, it's really two eyes... all black.

Li Shaoxi could only speculate with limited information.

The stupid master brought out a stupid apprentice.

The two of them don't even understand the common sense that male foxes can't give birth to cubs, which is enough to prove that "the son inherits the father's business" - the master is stupid, stupid.

Hu Duoduo's IQ is not too high.

Suppose... um...

Hu Duoduo bravely went to Jianzong to borrow seeds in order to keep his promise with his master, and he really let a little fox like his disciple and grandchild borrow it.

Listening to the tone, I borrowed it many times.

However, the male fox was destined not to give birth to cubs, and the fox was greatly disappointed, questioning the battle saint, so he wanted to run away.

Before slipping away, he took a fancy to Jian Ming's saber and felt that he couldn't return to the mountain empty-handed, so he had to explain to his master.

The fox pondered a lot: the little fox can't bring it back, it seems that it would be good to bring back the magic sword?

Li Shaoxi asked Le Xi again: "Did I... stole that magic sword?" The boss of this world can't do it, how can he teach his children?

Le Xi shook his head: "After you said you wanted to steal the magic sword, there was no news."

Li Shaoxi: "......" It's

still an unsolved case.

Li Shaoxi asked Le Xi again: "Then master, do you know how I met Jian Yi of Mozong?"

Le Xi was at a loss: "Do you know Jian Yi?"

Li Shaoxi: "..." Okay

, I asked a lonely question .

At present, it seems that the starting point should be over there.

The first time Hu Duoduo went down the mountain was Jianzong, in order to hook up with Jianming, and then he became interested in other people's swords, and he didn't know if he could steal it. In short, he lost contact with Xiaoyaoshan after that. .

It seems like this...

Yun Yu's voice transmission came over: "Tomorrow, I will first enter the demon realm related to Jianming."

Li Shaoxi thought the same way: "Okay!"

At least there are still a few clues here at Jianming, even if it is just a few words. Not to ram around like a headless fly.

First of all, borrowing seeds is impossible!

Secondly, never covet the magic sword!

In the end, Jian Ming is his good brother and good friend...a good father is fine, but he can't talk, fall in love, love!

These three things Li Shaoxi kept in mind, and he had some confidence in tomorrow.

Watch it.

He will definitely be able to bring home the three Jianyue cards with all the beards and tails.

Regarding the conditions for opening the gate of the void, Li Shaoxi was not panicked.

The three Jianyue cards Y, M, and E are all masters of heaven. As long as they are stabilized, will they still be unable to open the gate of the void?

It's not a problem to smash the world!

Li Shaoxi suddenly felt blessed: maybe this is the plan of Fissure and Jian Yue!

The crack was about to collapse, and Jian Yue was the first to know.

He must have a way of communicating with Him.

The rift tried its best to send them here, perhaps to eliminate the black field from the source.

Open the door to the void...

Is it possible to let this source world suffer its own consequences?

Thinking about this is still a long way off, Li Shaoxi's top priority is

to recognize Jian Ming as a father!

right.

Brother may also roll over.

Dad definitely won't!