11

It wasn't Fang Yihuai and the others who burst out laughing, but some two special audience members in another "live broadcast room".

A straight dark uniform couldn't hide the frivolity of the long-haired man. He stared at the screen in front of him, his long and narrow phoenix eyes bent: "Xiao Jianyue was actually proposed."

The serious girl beside him: "..." The more the

man looked at it, the more he laughed, and the more he laughed: "This little treasure is really interesting." The

girl said it was serious business: "Li Shaoxi has no ability to expose." The

man still smiled, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes: " With such a cheap thug, he is not in a hurry to risk himself." The

girl's eyes narrowed slightly behind her black-rimmed glasses.

The man sighed lightly: "A man's mouth is a deceiving ghost, don't underestimate an eighteen-year-old boy." The

girl swept his eyes.

The man noticed it and made a sad look: "Ayu, what kind of expression do you have, I'm very innocent, okay, a forty-one-year-old innocent virgin is rare in the world."

Qin Suiyu didn't give his boss face: "Haha."

Yun Yu smiled lazily. Just looking at his appearance, he really had nothing to do with being in his forties. At most, he looked in his early twenties. Only when he looked closely could he realize that the emotions buried deep in his eyes were weathered.

Yun Yu: "If the little living treasure is the person in the prophecy, it will really eat Xiao Jianyue to death."

He sighed in his voice, but his expression was full of interest: "Pity our little Jianyue, we are all seventeen years old. Now , I only know how to fight and kill, and I haven't even talked about love..."

This is good, one step at a time.

Love what love, directly propose.

On the contrary, the audience in Fang Yihuai's live broadcast room was already surprised.

Once he accepts Juduoduo's character design, it's not surprising that words come out of his mouth.

Don't say that he added a prerequisite of 'I am a girl', even if this condition is not present, the big guys are not too surprised.

Gender or something, it's been a long time ago.

There was even a barrage shouting:

"Fly bravely, if you want to marry us, we will marry!"

Fang Yihuai looked at the soaring number of people in the live broadcast room, and his mood was extremely complicated:

he seemed to have captured the real traffic password, but the problem is... He, learn, no, come, ah!

Teacher Duoduo's set of show operations is not something that Fang Yihuai can do!

Oh...

There is also a heart-wrenching fact that his hardware conditions are not good, and his appearance was thrown out three streets by Juduoduo.

On the contrary, it was Jian Yue who was "proposed", but his hands trembled, and he didn't even shake the person away. Of course, his voice was still hard: "Shut up."

Li Shaoxi was moved, but the boss was from: "Yeah!"

His brother Yue told him to shut up, and he breathed through his nose, never letting his mouth leak!

Jian Yue: "You..."

Li Shaoxi: "?" He couldn't speak, he could only blink a pair of big round eyes.

Jian Yue looked away: "Go open the box."

Li Shaoxi perfectly expressed his obedience and sensibleness in a nasal voice: "Mmmm!"

He agreed very well, and when he saw it fell in a pool of blood, it exuded When the treasure chest is iron fishy... I can't get it down!

Li Shaoxi looked at the bloody treasure chest, and then at his brave and fearless brother Yue.

His mouth couldn't make a sound, but it didn't prevent Li Shaoxi from speaking with his eyes. He blinked, blinked... Jian Yue paused and explained, "My luck value is zero."

Li Shaoxi was stunned.

Jian Yue added another sentence: "It will affect the output of the treasure chest."

It doesn't matter to Jian Yue what the treasure chest is opened to. In a novice field, he can fight to the end with his eyes closed, but he just thinks that the people in front of him are afraid of this and that. If he can drive to the right thing, it can also... make him feel more relieved.

Li Shaoxi considered it for a while, and said, "My luck value is also zero."

Jian Yue: "..."

Li Shaoxi was amused: "We are really...really...a perfect match!"

The audience who were drinking water in front of the barrage: "Pfft!"

Juduoduo! Lose your phone!

I am not waterproof!

As the captain, Fang Yihuai can see the attributes of the team members, but the team members cannot see each other.

Although Fang Yihuai has already complained about 300 words because of the strangeness of these two, but there is really nothing to say about the luck value.

Because the luck value cannot be changed, it is automatically generated when entering the game, and it cannot be increased or decreased, so Fang Yihuai did not complain.

Jian Yue didn't expect that there would be someone as lucky as himself with zero value.

What this value means, Jian Yue, for example, Yi Huai, they know more.

What's more, it's as simple as a treasure chest that can't open good things?

The lower the luck value, the more difficult the "field" experienced. What level of "field" will two people with zero luck value encounter?

Jian Yue: "Your luck is not that bad." Li Shaoxi

: "?"

Jian Yue: "At least met me."

Li Shaoxi: "Ah?" The boss is not flirting with him, every word and every sentence of his is truth-seeking.

In the game "Treasure Digger", as long as Jian Yue didn't come in, Li Shaoxi couldn't get out alive. For two people with zero luck value, the combined luck value is still zero, but the chance of survival is no longer zero.

Jian Yue opened the treasure chest.

Anyway, there is no luck value, plus Li Shaoxi is afraid of blood, he has no scruples.

Fortunately, no matter how low the luck value is, as the reward of the S rating, there is a bottom line, and at least two pieces of equipment will be issued.

The last time the chest was opened was a dagger and a piece of armor, one for Jian Yue and Li Shaoxi;

this time when the chest was opened, a staff and a shawl lay on the overflowing ruby.

Where can Li Shaoxi see the equipment, his eyes are full of red, treasure, and stone!

This box of rubies is actually quite low-key compared to the pile of gems that Li Shaoxi had seen before.

There are many of them, but they are not big, and the biggest one is no more than a thumb cap, but the color is very good, and the quality is high-level visible to the naked eye...

Having seen the gluttonous feast of gems, the small porridge and dishes in front of him logically can't impress Li Shaoxi.

But...

Li Shaoxi is extremely moved!

It's not that he likes red very much, or that he has a soft spot for rubies, but that after thinking calmly, he figured out something.

Suppose... Yes, Li Shaoxi has grown a lot more courageous now, assuming that he can really survive for three days, and can really bring all the things in his luggage into reality...

Then, what is the best thing to bring?

Egg-sized black pearls? A fist-sized emerald? A giant sapphire that can be a screen?

Do not!

These things are really expensive, and even getting one can pay off his family's 80 million debt.

But not safe.

The business of Lao Li's family is just a small business, even if it sells over 100 million at one time?

Put it in front of the huge capital in the world, and it will not flow in.

Their family didn't have enough background, and they didn't have any special personal connections, so they rashly took out a rare jewel in the world, let alone selling it for money, they were first investigated.

You must know that Fang Yihuai is on the live broadcast, but he is full of face, in case it is found out that he brought it out from the game...

The danger is self-evident.

This incredible event shook not only the capitalists.

Being in debt of 80 million is indeed suffocating, but there are countless more suffocating things in this complex world.

Li Shaoxi didn't want to be involved in bigger trouble.

Thinking of this, Li Shaoxi regretted that he had dared to test Jian Yue in the cabin, leaving a flaw.

Fortunately, it is not too late. He only needs to slowly replace the gems in his luggage with acceptable grams and quality in reality, and then sell them cautiously when he can really bring them out. It should not be disturbed or not.

Although it will lose a lot of money, but... no

matter how much money you have, you have to spend your life!

Obviously, compared to the equipment, Li Shaoxi's eyes are full of rubies. The audience in the live broadcast room are used to it:

"Too many, we can't learn how to break the corn from the blind bear, break one and lose the other.

" Duo Duo, you see it's embarrassing for the child."

"One thing to say, the quality of this ruby ​​is obviously not as good as the one in the previous treasure chest. Duo Duo's eyes are not good.

" The chaos is finally abandoned!"

If Li Shaoxi knew that he had left Fang Yihuai and was still being broadcast live, I wonder if he would take a plane to find him... a real PK.

Live broadcast, I will take you to live broadcast and die together!

Fang Yihuai and the audience do not understand Li Shaoxi, but Jane can understand.

Bringing things out of the "field" is something that almost every newcomer has dreamed of, but no one can do it.

Jian Yue looked down at the busy boy and said, "It's useless."

Li Shaoxi froze and looked up at him.

Jian Yue seemed to have seen the bottom of his heart at a glance, and told him bluntly: "Everything here does not exist in the real world."

The author has something to say:

Duoduo: Ah le... Okay... I can't take it out. ?