1: rainy days

Sonnys perspective:
I hate working, it's annoying. Specially when it's raining. Like oh my god! Could it have been worse! Probably not..

The bell rings informing me that a new client has entered, they head towards me. And I can't see them clearly yet.
"How may I help you?" I ask grabbing my notebook to take his order, while looking at the floor trying to avoid his gaze.
"I'd like a violeta cream special!" He said, his voice.. he has a nice voice I think as I write it down.
"Your name?" I ask still looking at the floor, looks like this floor is extra clean today!
"Alban Knox!" He says.
That doesn't sound like a name from those parts of the country. But it's pretty and outstanding. I like it. I thought.

After I was with the order, I forgot who I was making the drink for. I looked at the cup and saw that it said in messy hand writing: Alban Know.
I giggled before yelling: "ALBAN!". He comes over and finally I look at him. He had short brown hair and this orange black outfit. He had pretty eyes too.. he was hella attractive I thought as I felt myself get a bit red. Oh gosh.
"Thank you! What's your name?" He asked as he grabbed his drink slightly touching my thumb while he tried to carefully grab the drink and avoid and physical contact.
"Uhh, Sonny." I said.
"Nice name! Thanks for the coffee by the way!" He said paying. And taking his coffee back to the table with his laptop. He looked about my age, a bit shorter than me. He also looked hella rich. Well I'm not surprised a lot of people around here are kind off rich. I mean we're talking the biggest city in this darn country.

After some time my shift was done, surprisingly the guy was still there sitting in a corner in front of his laptop, it looked like he was writing something, all my coworkers had left even Elira she's usually here till late. I sighed as I thought about a way to tell him to leave without sounding rude, tho I tried my best to come up with something I wasn't able to. I realised it's impossible. I took a deep breath and grabbed all my courage before heading towards him.

I soon realised he wasn't writing anything, he had fallen asleep! Silly little man. I thought to myself as I sighed. I tried shaking him a bit to see if he would wake up. He didn't.. I called his name. I even yelled his name which caught the attention of some random people passing by who then eventually came inside to see what was going on. I told them everything was fine and they left apologising for the disturbance they might've made.

After multiple tries and still getting no answer I decided I had no choice but to grab his phone and try to find his password to call a friend of his.
It isn't invading if privacy, I see it more as I wanna help!

I grabbed his phone my eyes lit up as I saw a picture of a cute cat in the background.. "awe" I said lightly. Focus Sonny! This is important.

I tried multiple passwords, easy ones, common ones, uncommon ones, Google's most used passwords, everything and I mean EVERYTHING you can possibly think of. I sigh in defeat knowing I probably won't get out of there very soon.

I tried more and more passwords, until. I unlocked it. Oh my! I did it, nice one myself I thought. I decided not to enter any apps except for discord to see who I could call. I saw one of his friends I think: "mysta ri-ASS" I read out loud. What the fuck? I decided not to think any more and simply call the dude.

I called him and waited for him to pick up, soon enough someone picked up.
"HEY MAN! HOWS IT GOING?" I heard someone with a super British accent say over the phone.
"Uh hi! I'm not mister Alban, I'm a waiter at this café he came to! Sadly he fell asleep and I don't know how to wake him up.." I said devastated.
"Oh! Don't worry, where's the café I'll head over and pick him up!" He said

"Ah no! I wouldn't want to bother you!" I said
"Don't worry! Alban is like my little brother I'll do anything to help this man!" He said and I swear I could hear the smile over the phone.
I sighed and said:
"Ok the address is: ............"

Soon after a man with some weird fox looking hat came inside. I waved at him and he waved back.
"You must be the waiter?" He asked
"Yes.." I said
"Thank you do so much, this guy really is clumsy. I just have one question." He said
"Mhm?" I answered.
"How did you unlock his phone?" He asked
"Well it took a while I searched on Google I tried a lot of passwords I did everything, until I found his password." I answered

"Oh! Thank you so much man, we owe you!" He said
"Oh no! No worries! But I really need to go I have to take the bus, and if I don't go now it doesn't come before in an hour!" I said nervous as I was about to start running to get my stuff in my locker.
"I'll give you a ride! It's raining outside and it's really the least I could do!" He said as he smiled. I didn't trust him a lot just yet but I didn't have much better choice.
"Thank you!" I said nodding. I went to grab my stuff and when I came back I saw the boy slowly waking up. He looked at me and he flinched.

"So much light.." he said stumbling slowly to me before grabbing my hair.
"Is it real?" He asked in a really tired voice.
"Come on Alban let's get you out of here.." Mysta said as he scoped Alban on his back. I followed after them and we headed for Mystas car. We all got in. The car ride was pretty silent and I told him my address he dropped me off and I sighed as I watched them leave. What a weird day at work!

I walked inside the house and saw my roommates all sitting there.
"Why are you so late?!" Luca asked. Ren and Maria turned around when they realised I was home.
"My bad! I just had a client who fell asleep, and I had some trouble getting him home." I said
"Sonny! You got to tell us everything!" Maria said patting the side of the couch beside her.

I took off my shoes and jacket and put my phone to charging before running to the couch.
I sat beside her and started the long story.

(SPOILER FOR NEXT PART UP AHEAD!!)

Albans perspective:

RIIIIINNNGGG
RIIIINNGG
I walked over to the phone slowly picking it up.
"Hello?.." I asked tiredly it was in the middle of the night.
"Alban we need to talk." I heard the voice from the other side say.
Oh no.. it's him..