3: I told you so.

Art cc: @p9_nai on Twitter 🫶

2 weeks later

Sonny'a perspective:
"I don't know anymore!! This is the third week and I still haven't gotten the courage to ask for his discord..." I said stressed out about the current Alban situation
"That's so unpog.. why didn't you just steal his discord the first day." Luca asked
"Luca!" Mari interrupted us.
"Whaaaat?" He said acting completely innocent.
"You do know it's your turn to take out the trash right? How long has that bag been there?!" She asked disgusted
"You know what don't answer that just take it." She said as she picked it up and threw it at him.

Soon the door opened right in Lucas face, and Ren and Luca crashed into eachother. There was an awkward silence for a while until we all burst out laughing.

"How was your date with aster mister risotto?" Luca asked.
"Great!" He answered
Maria sat beside me on the little chairs beside the kitchen counter.
"They're so weird aren't they.." she whispered to me.
"They definitely are." I answered
She rolled her eyes at them, and Ren walked inside and Luca did the opposite by walking out the door.
"Luca? Where are you going? Date with sh-." Ren said teasing.
"NO— THATS UNPOG REN. IM GOING TO TAKE THE TRASH OUT!" He said embarrassed and simply closed the door.

Ren started giggling and so did Mari. I simply smiled.
"So sunny! Hows the Alban case?" Ren asked
"Ahh yes finally the only interesting relation mystery in this house!" Maria said as she turned to face me and Ren.
"I don't even know myself. It's weird. I'm too shy to ask for his discord, I think he is too tho.." I said looking at the floor.
"Need help making a confession?" Ren asked
"Shut the fuck up Ren." I said turning my eyes and attention back to him.

"Yeah whatever, remember your shift starts soon Sonny. Don't miss the opportunity!" Ren said leaving for the bathroom.
Maria also got off the chair and said:
"Yeah good luck! You got this POOOOOOG!!" She said running to her room. I giggled, her and Luca are quite alike.

Talking about mister Luca where is he, taking out the trash doesn't take this long?
I'll probably see him on my way to the bus station.
I got of the chair and put on my shoes and jacket before walking out the door, of course remembering my keys and phone. I walked down the stairs and out the building only to see Luca, or blond hair next to the trash can.
What in the.
I headed over there, it was the way to the bus station anyways. There I saw something I wish I hadn't seen.
"Luca for the love of god Mari asked you to take out the trash not to start making out!" I yelled.

His head popped out behind the trash with a purple hair right after.
"One we arent making out. Two even if we were?! It's my life!" He said as he grabbed shus wrist and passed by me. Shu attempted to wave at me but Luca grabbed that hand too. And I swear I could hear Luca say: "don't bother"

God, Luca always so goddamn over dramatic. Drama queen~

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I jumped off the bus and started walking towards the café I work at. I saw someone in the distance.
"SONNY!" They said.
"Alban! Why are you here this early?" I asked
"Well uh, I've been thinking of asking you this multiple times, but could I maybe get your discord?.." he asked
"I uh." I said
"IM NOT FORCING OF COURSE I JUST!"
"Of course you can Alban, I actually wanted to ask the same but I was too shy." I said rubbing my neck.
We exchanged discords, and soon enough we were inside the café.

"Same as usual? The Violeta cream special?" I asked
"Nope, I'll have a brisko special this time~" he said attempting to flirt.
"Ah!" I said flustered.
"I'm just joking! Yes I'll have the Violeta cream special!" He said
"Right, right, you can go sit down somewhere I'll just make it and then I'll head over to you. I still have some time to spare." I said trying my best to make the coffee fast.

I don't know why, but I felt the need to be quick. As if it was important to speak to Alban. It really isn't that big off a deal. He comes here everyday please.

I was walking over to him but soon I realised someone was already there. shu? What is Shu doing here, isn't he with Luca?

They soon realised me and Shu looked shocked.
"Sonny? This is where you work?" He asked.
"Ye-."
"You know eachother?" Alban asked interrupting.
"Ah yes, uh.. I'm his roommates friend." He said trying to avoid my gaze.
"Friend?" I asked raising my brow
"I swear I found you two making out just like half an hour ag-." I started
"NO!" Shu said.

Alban was giggling. I sighed and asked:
"How do you two know eachother?"
"We work together." Alban answered.
"So you're both rich, god I feel poor all of a sudden." I said overdramatising.
Shu rolled his eyes.
"Would you like anything Shu kaneshiro. Oh my bad! I meant Shu yamino!" I said.
He sighed and simply accepted his fate.
"Yes I'd like a kaneko cup." He said
"Nice taste!" I said, as I turned around and walked back to make his order.

As I was about to start preparing. Elira appeared from the locker rooms.
"Man, I don't understand how you have that many friends." She said as she grabbed her stuff to start taking orders.
"I really don't! Alban has got to be the first friend I've ever had, that I made myself." I said
"Well small world, I know them both." She said dunking against me.
"What? What do you mean them both?" I asked
"Oh you didn't know?" She asked
"Uh no?" I answered
"Alban has a kind off boyfriend!" She said as she left to start working.

What? I stood there shocked, I even almost dropped the coffee. That must be a joke, Alban would've told me if he did right?! Elira is a jokester after all. She must be trying to make me sad or something. I shrugged it off and grabbed the coffee heading to the table where Shu and Alban sat.