2: FUCKING SHU YAMINO!

Art cc: @petra.gurin on Instagram ❤️

Albans perspective:
It was quite literally midnight when I heard my phone ring from downstairs, I was lying in bed in my mansion. How did I even get here? I barely remember anything, but I do remember the bright haired boy from earlier. His hair was even brighter than the sun. He was quite pretty I must say.

Ok enough thinking, I have a phone to pick up.

I walked downstairs almost falling quite a few times. I rubbed my head attempting to calm myself down.
Still feeling lightheaded I grabbed the phone, I wasn't even able to read what the name was. I picked the phone up tiredly.
"Hello?" I asked it was in the middle of the night.
"Alban we need to talk." The person said
My eyes widened, and I quickly looked at the contact name.
"Don't even." I said
"I promised I'd call you every month until you understood." He said
"I understood everything just by looking at what happened. Plus get over it it's been 6 fucking years." I said sighing.

I put my phone down, feeling even more overwhelmed just by hearing his voice, I hate it. I hate everything about him. He cannot change that, I saw what I saw. And I believe my eyes more than his lies. I thought as I felt tears forming in my eyes again. This always happens every single month. I end up thinking of him. And I end up crying, because of him.

I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM

No matter how much I told myself this, it wasn't true. I don't hate him. I checked the clock realising it had been 17 minutes already.
I yawned. I'll fix this all tomorrow I thought as I headed back upstairs. So ready to go to sleep.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The sun shined through my car windows hitting my sunglasses, I was ready to.. slay the day?I think that's what Shu says. I don't even know if he is sarcastic or not. Talking about Shu, he should be at work right now, but I want my Violeta cream special!
I thought as I changed directions to head to the café from yesterday. While I'm getting my coffee I might aswell apologise to the poor guy. I troubled him so much yesterday. I don't know how to apologise tho.

Should I get on my knees and beg or something? I quickly realised how bad that sounded and tried to think of something else. Soon enough I was at the café, I parked my car right outside and headed inside. To my surprise there he was the same man from yesterday. I think his name was Sonny. It was a pretty name indeed..
As soon as he noticed my presence he looked at me and his eyes widened.

But this quickly turned to a friendly smile. I approached him to order and apologise.

"Are you going to become a regular customer here now or something?" He asked clearly joking.
"So what if I do, I bet you're happy I'm here." I said joking back. He broke into laughter and asked me what I wanted.
"Violeta cream special!" I said with a proud smile.
"By the way, Sonny right?" I asked
"Mhm." He answered
"I'm sorry for the troubles yesterday, I just had a long day at work and you know." I said apologising avoiding the getting only my knees part.

"Ahh! No worries." He said.
"I assumed you were quite the businessman based on your outfit." He said
"Oh, is it that obvious?" I asked
"Yes, it is pretty obvious." He said handing me my drink.
"Now as much as I'd love to sit down and chat with his excellency, this brilliant person has work to do" he said pointing at himself
"Don't get to full of yourself either." I said bumping his shoulder with my hand before handing him money.

He was slightly taller than me, but taller enough for me to need to look up at him. Not that I mind tho. I'm usually the shortest in th.. in the house! Yeah..

I finished my coffee and a girl came to pick the cup up, she had blue hair and looked like she had a good relation with Sonny.
That's good for them. I better head to work too tho, can't laze around all day. Mr. Yamino needs me.
I thought.
I waved as I left the café, making sure to thank them for the coffee and apologising once more to Sonny.

I reached my office at the perfect time only to be met with Shu outside.
"What took you so long?" He asked
"What do you mean? It's 9 am." I said
"Nope, it's 11 am. Your clock is wrong." He said calmly, making me even more panicked.
"ITS WHAT?" I yelled.
"You better head in." He said and smiled at me.

Shit shit, Selen is going to absolutely kill me. I ran inside and then upstairs to Selena office.
I opened the door, and almost broke it I swear.
"SELEN, I PROMISE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT." I said
"Hm?" She asked
"isn't it 11 Am? Shu said it was 11 am and that I was late to work. And then I though you would be mad but." I started but she just broke out laughing.
"What... why are you laughing?" I asked raising one of my brows.

She kept laughing for what felt like ages until she started calming down.
"You know Shu is kind off sly I must say. He was just joking! YOU SHOULDVE SEEM YOUR FACE!" She said wheezing again. I facepalmed knowing damn well that Shu was overly calm earlier. Well not overly calm, he was focused and trying not to laugh while telling me.
He is so dead..

I thought as I ran out and slammed the door shut I could still hear her laughter but I didn't care I ran down the stairs and Shu saw me comming.
"SHU YAMINO YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I said. Shus eye's widened and he quickly said bye to Finana before running out of the building. I ran after him but who knows whether I catches up to him or not?..