Epilogue

You slowly made your way out of your room, folding up your blankets Leon was kind enough to bring on up for you. It was nice, to say the least. But now it was time for you to leave the hospital and get on going with your life. You looked down at the hospital suitcase, so you bent forward a little and packed up a little. You did grit your teeth as there was some pain there. But you fought through it, finished packing your bag, and picked it up. You sighed and smiled, walking out of the hospital and out to the car.

Once you got out front, you saw Sonia was standing against the car. She locked eyes with you and smiled. You walked up to her, and she doing the same thing. You both embraced one another, just a little something to really keep you going. You pulled back from her and saw the smile on her face.

Sonia: Welcome back to the land of the living.

(Y/N): They dismissed me. Besides, I'm not staying another day in there. Almost two months is two months too many.

Sonia: Wow. Hilarious. You should go into comedy.

You rolled your eyes and got into the car with her. She giggled a little and sat down beside you in the driver's seat. She starts to go, taking a long scenic route towards Wedgehurst. You led back a little and sighed slightly. Sonia laughed a little and drove off down the street.

Sonia: Happy to be out.

(Y/N): You have no idea. God, I am ready to start fun-running again. Or maybe battling. I'm way out of whack.

Sonia: Well, I'm sure Yamper would love to finally beat Corviknight.

(Y/N): (Chuckles) That's never going to happen.

Sonia: Oh, let me have this!

(Y/N): No.

You guys both just laughed a little. You guys slowly went quiet, just sitting there in the car, letting the scenery drive by. However, it was then that you noticed that you guys had passed Wedgehurst. You raised an eyebrow and looked at her. Sonia glanced over at you and smiled warmly. You sighed a little and leaned on the door a little.

(Y/N): So, what does he have us doing this time?

Sonia: My idea.

(Y/N): Your idea?

Before you could truly react, Sonia pecked you on the cheek. A large blush slowly began to cover your face as you looked forward.

Sonia: If you are willing. I would love to try again. Start things small. Besides, Leon really wanted to see you with your legs actually working.

You looked at Sonia and smiled softly. Leaning over, you pecked her on the cheek as well. A blush, much bigger than yours, covered her face. You smiled and laughed a little before sitting back in your seat. She shook her head a little, getting rid of the blush.

(Y/N): Have to say, I still do like you when you are flustered.

Sonia: Flustered. I'm not flustered! You're flustered! You blushed first.

You laughed a little and sighed. You reached over a little and grabbed her hand, holding it a little. The road was open, so there wasn't much worry about navigation. You peeked up and saw your presumed destination; Postwick. Specifically the downtown market. You turned your head over to Sonia and smirked a little.

(Y/N): Let me guess, ice cream run.

Sonia: You read him like a book.

(Y/N): It's Leon. It's honestly pretty easy when you know him well enough. So, the plan afterward?

Sonia: We really didn't think that far ahead. We were just really doing this to hang out and stuff like that. If you want to do stuff later, I'm sure Leon can get us into his place, and we can all just hang out there for some time.