Chapter Twelve-Devin

Rolling over, I see Nicole is awake already...watching me.

"Good morning."

She smiles at me, "Good morning."

Damn, if my dick wasn't already hard, it would be now with that sexy smile she throws my way. I caress her face and let my hand glide down to her shoulder and arm. She smells minty. I need to be minty too.

It's like she knows what I'm thinking. "I put a washcloth, towel, and spare toothbrush on the bathroom sink for you."

Oh yeah!

"Be right back."

I literally have to stop myself from running. My dick is twitching in anticipation.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I watch Nicole's eyes widen as she surveys my uncovered manhood, standing at attention. I slide back into bed and pull her against me, letting her feel what I have for her. I'm ready if she is. "Where were we?"

She leans in and puts her lips gently on mine, but I'm ready for more. I pull her tightly into my body and deepen the kiss. Her breasts pillow against my chest, her nipples harden as she groans. Nicole slides her hand between us and softly strokes me. A deep growl reverberates low in my chest as I try telling my soldier to chill out because I want this to be special, but hell if he's listening.

She flips me so that I'm under her, straddling my hips, her mouth never leaving mine, her tongue taking control. I place my hands on her hips, rubbing her softly and moving further around to stroke the smooth skin on her ass. She starts grinding into me, moaning, rubbing her slick heat against my dick ...oh damn, if she keeps doing that, I'm going to lose it. And then she stops.

Moving to my ear, Nicole's tongue licks around. "Are you ready Devin?"

Fuck yeah, I'm ready, but words seem to be failing me, so I just nod my head. She leans in placing kisses down my neck, nipping me with her teeth, slowly working her way towards my stomach. When her tongue snakes out lightly, flicking against my hot skin, I feel like my chest is about to explode. My stomach muscles clench and...oh fuck! I cannot believe that I'm seriously about to lose my shit and she's barely touched me.

What.The.Everlasting.Fuck?! Am I thirteen?

I watch Nicole as she goes down further. I can feel my cock throbbing when her fingers wrap tightly around my length, stroking me. She flicks her tongue a few times, licking the tip, and then ever so slowly runs it along my shaft, her eyes focused on mine. She slides me down into her velvety soft mouth, as far as she can take it, and oooh shit!! Her hand stroking me together with her mouth...I don't think I can take much more; my hips have a mind of their own and...well shit!! Am I really about to bust a nut??? Already???

Throwing my head back and squeezing my eyes shut, I'm trying to regain some sense of self control but damn, I'm not doing a very good job. "Oh shit, Nicole...baby...you're going to make me lose it!"

She glances up at me as she continues to work me into a hot frenzy, her eyes smiling back at me. Seems like she's enjoying my loss of self-control. Her mouth...so damn good...my hips continue bucking in response, and I feel myself slipping...slipping into the abyss that is Nicole. I'm trying to stay strong here, but this shit...oh my God! Her hot lips and tongue are gliding up and down my dick when she abruptly pulls away. The next thing I know, she lightly flicks her tongue over my balls before sliding her lips over me again...and...well fuck ...that's it...I'm losing the battle.

I'm at the point where I can barely form words, "Baby...I'm about to come...you have to stop."

She slides back up my body and I flip her, so she's on her back, kissing her...long and hard. I take small nibbles before leaving that luscious mouth and go straight for her breasts. I am definitely a breast man, and I love what she's serving. Shit, her entire body is fucking amazing. Sucking and circling my tongue on her nipples, I can hear how much she likes it. That shit, man, the sounds she's making, that shit is turning me own so much, my dick is so hard it almost hurts. I slide my hand in between her thighs, and stroke her lips, slowly working my fingers inside. I can't help but groan back her, with what I find.

"You're so wet for me, baby," and I go back to giving her nipples the attention they deserve. Gliding my finger up and down her clit has her crying out and moaning louder.

"Come for me, Nicole." My fingers continue their assault on her hot spot, my mouth furiously feasting on her delectable nipples. She's approaching the peak, and I raise my head to watch. I love watching Nicole's face...I want it etched into my brain forever.

She starts trembling; a scream escapes her lips, and she comes on my fingers. My movements slow and I look directly into her eyes when I bring my fingers up to my lips.

"Delicious." I moan as I suck each finger, enjoying the taste of her ecstasy.

Reaching for a condom, I hand it to her and watch as she rolls it on me. She does that well, but I don't even want to consider how she learned that skill.

On top of her, studying her beautiful face, I take my dick and tease her at her entrance, sliding it up and down her pussy.

Closing my eyes, I slide into her silkiness and stay there a minute, not moving. This girl feels so amazing wrapped so tight around my dick, I need to pause for the cause and get my shit together so this won't be over before we get started. When I say I'm on the verge, the verge of truly being a thirteen-year-old boy instead of a grown ass man, yeah...that's where I am.

My eyes open slowly and those chocolate eyes lock with mine, and only then do I start to slowly move in her. Her hips swerve in time with mine.

Nicole's voice is soft, laced with passion, "Oh Devin...you feel so good," and her eyes fall shut. I feel her nails dig into my back as her legs wrap around to my ass, using the heels of her feet to push me in deeper.

I bury my face into her neck, kissing her and moaning back at her, as Nicole's arms tighten around my neck. I've never felt anything like this.

My movements get faster, my hips pumping into her harder. I grab one of her legs around my arm, going deeper into her...she cries out. "I'm there, Devin...I'm coming!"

"Mmm...come on, Nicole...come with me, baby". Her pussy begins to pulsate around me, and I watch her face as she comes screaming my name.

And that's all it takes for me to fall over the edge with her.

"Fuuuuck baby...oh fuck!!!" My body trembles as my balls tighten and I reach my release. My hips slow to a stop, but my heartbeat hasn't slowed at all. I lay there a bit, completely still, before I roll away, pulling her into my chest.

"Oh my God, baby, that was...that was so fucking...you are...mmm...shit." Clearly, I struggle to form complete sentences around this woman, so I just settle for placing a kiss on her forehead.

I'm done. I am abso-fucking-lutely done! This girl is wrapping me around her finger already but I'm not ready for her to realize it, at least not yet. I'm not used to this shit at all but actually...I think I might like it!