Chapter Sixteen-Devin

Walking into the kitchen, I see Nicole's already dressed for work.

"Good morning Beautiful." I lean in, my lips kiss hers softly.

She smiles into the kiss, handing me a cup of delicious smelling coffee. Mmm..she smells delicious too.

"Good morning, Devin, you were sleeping so well; I didn't want to wake you. I must have taken a lot out of you last night?!" Raising her eyebrows in question, she's smiling, while trying not to smile.

"Mhmm...do we have time for you to take more from me this morning?" I step behind her, pressing my chest to her back, and nip at her ear while running my hands down her hips and thighs. Sliding the hem of her skirt up, my boy starts to harden at the discovery of her bare, smooth skin. I lean back, just a little, to get a good look. Shit...black thong today. My hands can't help but slide over her plump, round ass. She pushes back and slowly swirls that peach against me, knowing exactly what she's doing.

Then in the blink of an eye, she reaches for her jacket, work bag, and adjusts her skirt. Her hand comes to the side of my face, her lips touch mine. Our tongues collide in a slow sensual dance, and I am fully hard, yet again. I take her hand and place it on my length, moaning into her mouth. She applies some pressure and moans back at me. Fuck. She better get out of here. Quick. And no sooner does that thought fill my mind, she disappears out the front door, leaving me wide-eyed and hard as a fucking rock.

I look down at my boy and stroke him a couple of times. Damn. Laughing to myself, I run upstairs to grab my phone. She left me with this shit, so she will help me with it.

"Um Nicole?" I slip my dick out of my sweats, my hand pumping slowly, my voice low and husky, "You left my boy needing a little something. Now, what do you suppose we can do about it? I sure can't go to work this way."

Her sexy laugh fills my ear, and her voice gets soft, "So what exactly should I do to help you with your, uh, problem?"

My breathing is getting heavy. "I want you to find a secluded area and pull over. You're going to help me deal with this hard dick you gave me."

She laughs softly and I can tell she's parking her car. We switch to a FaceTime and my heart almost stops at the dark look of desire in her eyes. I feel like the breath is being slowly ripped from my chest when I see her fingers undo the top buttons of her shirt. Fuck.

My hand strokes in a tight rhythm.

"I want to sink into you so badly, baby. Just the thought of you wrapped so tightly around me while I pummel that pussy, is driving me insane."

She moans in response and starts to touch herself, one hand under her skirt, the other making circles on her exposed nipple. It's almost enough to send me reeling and ready to explode. Her hips are swirling, and her moans have me working my cock harder...stroking up and down, pumping faster, my hips jerking in response. Oh fuck.

"Are you wet for me baby?"

Nicole closes her eyes and whispers, "Oh Devin, I am. I'm so wet for you...I wish it was you touching me."

Fuck!

I can hear the sound of the leather seats, responding to her ass moving up and down. Oh man, this shit is making me crazy.

She's moaning, her voice breathy and laced with passion. "I'm getting close, Devin...I'm about to come...you coming with me?"

"Fuck yes...I'm almost there baby," I groan in response, my hand moving like it has a mind of its own, gripping my dick like a vice.

Nicole's head is thrown back, her eyes trying to remain focused on me, her mouth forms a silent O, her body starts to quiver. "I'm coming now...ooh shit Devin!"

And listening to her come, sends me right there with her, my body shaking with an unbelievable force. "Fuuuuck...oh baby!! Shit!"

Chuckling softly, I smile at her, shaking my head in amazement. That was sexy as fuck!

"Damn baby...thank you for that. You are something else." Her eyes are hooded as she rests her head on the seat, both of us trying to recuperate. "Mmm...now I guess you should go to work." We hang up laughing, but in all seriousness, I think this woman is definitely a keeper.