Chapter 17. A Fatherly Talk

A/n: Here's the chapter, please enjoy; it's total chaos (^・ω・^ )

Finally the day of the performance arrived. I was a nervous wreck but tried hiding that by thinking of Dabi and his bed hair. He looked so silly.

"Let's pray this ends well." I said closing my eyes as everyone stood in front of me with their costumes for the play.

" I said closing my eyes as everyone stood in front of me with their costumes for the play

"Bwahahaha!" I let out a loud chuckle. "I'm hahah-ah sorry! It's just this show is going to be awesomely wild." I grinned. "Mm, how I wish Dabi was here." I muttered the last part to myself while covering my mouth.

"Hey!"

"You're laughing because I'm a MAID!" Mineta cried. "This is bullying!"

"What's so funny???!"

"Shut up Red!" Katsuki hollered out.

I smiled, "It's a comedy, it's good to laugh. And I'm proud of you all. So give it all your best!" I cheered them on.

"Thank you for believing in us miss Y/N!" 

"Well then, let the show begin." I motioned them towards the stage. "Remember if you forget your line, improvise. All that matters is that you all succeed in working together."

They nodded with enthusiam. 

~~

I watched the audience being seated which mostly consisted of UA students and the UA staff as well as a few Pro Heroes. Unfortunately Endeavor was here. I sighed deeply. It's been a few weeks since I haven't spoken to him or seen him, he's probably going to scold me for that and for also putting this silly play.

And I was right, no later did he make eye contact with me he called out, "Y/n, we need to talk."

I mustered up a fake grin and greeted him, "Nice to see you here dad. Didn't think you'd come."

But of course he's always so direct. He's never careful with how he approaches personal situations with his children. "Fuyumi says you're dating someone. Is that true?"

I sighed inwardly, why did Fuyumi have to go tell him??? She's so going to hear a few words from me. "Did she tell you directly?"

"No, Shoto and her were talking. Shoto said you mentioned something that led him to believe you have a boyfriend and Fuyumi didn't deny it." he answered.

So it was also Shoto's doing. Ugh, I swear... can I just have some privacy???

"Is it true?" he asked once more.

I sighed looked away from him. "What if it is?" I crossed my arms.

"Who is he?"

"You don't know him." I challenged back.

He rolled his eyes, "That's why I'm asking."

But in that moment I was called over by Ashido and the rest of the girls. They seemed to be in trouble.