*Bonus Chapter*

Just another ordinary day... 

Or so I thought, once again.

"Arrested??!" I exclaimed loudly.

Haru and Takashi nodded. My two teens were telling me that their dad and uncle got arrested and they called in Shoto to help them.

"What did they do?" I hesitantly asked them.

"They well..."

Coming inside was a very disheveled Touya and Tenko, Shoto and Izuku trailing behind them. I blinked confused.

"I thought you said they were arrested?"

"They were." Shoto answered tiredly. 

"It was a bit of a mix-up." Izuku added, he turned to me and greeted me with a hug, followed by Shoto. "But everything got settled before anything serious happened."

"What happened then? Why are you two so messy?" I asked looking at them with concern, they had scratches on their arms and face.

Touya looked away not wanting to explain. Tenko as well he took a kitchen towel for himself and tossed another onto Touya who caught it swiftly. 

Izuku pulled out his phone and showed me a video that was trending. My eyes widened seeing blue flames spread across and a pillar being decayed. But what surprised me the most was-

"You guys... saved a group of people?" 

"Yeah." Shoto nodded, "Touya and Tenko beat us to it. They saved about twelve people who were being held as hostages by robbers. Touya encased the robbers in a ring of fire and Tenko decayed the pillar that was trapping the civilians."

"The amazing and best part of it is that no one got hurt and the destruction on the site was minimum." Izuku energetically spoke. He seemed very happy as well. 

I smiled as I turned towards the two, "Aw, aren't you two so heroic."

"We didn't do anything that big." Tenko mumbled out embarrassed. 

"Those idiotic robbers were in our way." Touya added.

"They say that but you should've seen how everyone was thanking them, mom." Haru's eyes sparkled with joy and admiration. "They were so cool."

"Too bad dad sent us to find a pro hero." Takashi sulked, "It would've been so cool to join them."

"You can't without a hero license." Touya reminded them.

"Yet you two didn't obey that law." Shoto said not looking too pleased.

"But it ended well." Tenko shrugged with a yawn.

"That's all because of those two." Haru motioned Shoto and Izuku. "Right?"

"We pulled a few strings." Izuku shyly smiled. 

I'm sure they did, given their hero ranks and reputation, they must've vouched for them. 

"Thank you, both of you." I told them with my utmost gratitude.

"Hey s'not like we did something bad." Touya pouted as I wrapped my arm around his. I looked up at him and he looked like a little kid getting scolded.

"For real, what did everyone expect? For us not to do anything. Lives were at stake." Tenko added who I patted his head softly. He was sulking like a child.

"I'm glad everyone is okay." I sighed in relief, "You two didn't get hurt right?"

Haru shook his head, "We're fine. Dad and Uncle Ten told us not to interfere."