~Sneaking Around~

Jungkook P.O.V:
Sometimes I wonder...what would life be like if Jimin didn't end up being like this towards me...I wonder what would have happened if I had my beautiful twins...gosh...I know they would have had the most precious brown eyes and jimins button nose...I know it was wrong to miss the one whose hurt me the most but...I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him...
Throughout my thoughts, a ping from my phone comes through. I turn over onto my side and pick up my phone noticing it was Yugyeom.

Texts:

Yugyeom: hey wanna hang today?

Jungkook: yeah sure☺️

Seen...

I can't remember the amount of times ive hung out with Yugyeom the past few weeks, but I liked it.

I start to dress up happily like a smiling and blushing cherry. As I walk out of my room I notice the smell of pancakes. Oh god...Hyung is definenlty in the kitchen...
I try to sneak pass but I fail to do so when I hear a cough behind me and that old handsome face looking straight at me.

"Going somewhere Kookie?" he asks me with a spatula on his hip.

"Um...just to get some milk Jin hyung" I smile.

"Oh? But Tae Tae got some yesterday. I distinctively remember because I said he wouldn't get kisses till he went and got some" he ponders, tapping his cheek.

"Umm...I...uh..."

"Jungkook...I'm your hyung. You don't have to lie to me. I think Yugyeom is good for you. I can tell. He makes you happy. He's a good guy."

"Y-Yugyeom I'm not seeing him" I scratch my neck nervously.

"Aish just go to him already...oh and here...just for safety precautions" he throws me a couple of condoms and I blush red, shoving them into my pockets.

"Not funny hyung" I whine.

"Shut up and gooooooo" he argues with me.

"Fine fine I'm going" I say walking out the door.

Jung Hyun P.O.V:

Well then. This is the place. How could he resent to living in a low service motel.

I walk up to his door and bash on the wood.

"Who the fuck is it?!" I hear him shout as I hear him walk to the door and open it up.

"Fuck. You look like shit." I state, looking at his messy hair, sleep deprived eyes and god..his breath stunk of alcohol.

"No shit. How long did it take you to notice." He rolls his eyes at me.

"No. How long did it take for you to tell me that you got my brother knocked up from your mouth instead of HIS!" I grab him by his collar and spit into his face.

"Ah, that guy. Yeah well. You see I didn't want the kids so I made him abort them."

"Fuck...that crazy psycho on Twitter was right..." I say in Disbelief. I...I have to talk to Kookie. I never knew about the abortion till now...

"WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO IT JIMIN?! YOU HAVE COMPLETELY BROKEN HIM!" I screamed into his face, becoming more violent as it continued.

"Jung Hyun...no offence but I'm already getting shit from everyone else and I don't need it from you now either" he says trying to shut the door but I push it back open.

"IM COMING FOR YOU PARK JIMIN! YOU DON'T GET TO RUN AWAY FROM ISSUES YOU HAVE CREATED!" I yell out and walk away with huge loud puffs, as I hear the door slam behind me.

Yugyeom P.O.V:

God...I could stare at him all day. He's so beautiful. How could someone ever hurt him I say as I pull him into my lap, as we are sitting in the park having a picnic together.

"Hey...Jungkookie.." I start, tucking a piece of hair behind his ear.

"Mm"

"Do...do you want to stay at mine tonight..."
He looks at me with a worried look.

"We...we don't have to do anything that crosses boundaries..." I wave my hands up in defence but he shuts me up with a quick kiss. God I'm addicted...

"'No...I think I'm ready...if I never give my heart to someone else...will I ever get over that one person who broke me so many months ago" he smiles weakly.

I smile sadly back at him and hold him in my arms tight, vowing that I'll always protect him, no matter what.

Jimin P.O.V:

Nothing is fucking helping...drugs...alcohol...sex. Nothing. All I can feel is my stupid subconscious wanting to feel guilty about Jungkook. Forcing him to do something he didn't want to. I wish it would just shut up...stupid fucking brain...maybe...maybe your just mentally insane.
"No. Snap out of it Jimin. You're not insane." I hit myself in the front of my forehead...