~Home~

Namjoon P.O.V:

It was early in the morning and I was rethinking the night before. Yes, ok, I might have stepped over some boundaries and I shouldn't have been too rough with Jungkook...its just...this whole situation has had me frazzled as the leader and I just want it to be over soon.

I turn over and notice Yoongi is awake with his bright eyes looking into mine.

"Good morning beautiful" I say softly as I notice all the bruises and hickeys aligned along his neck.

Yoongi softly yawns and cuddles into me.

"Hmm...good morning Joonie bear" he says still half asleep, rubbing his ass a little with the palm of his hand.

"In pain?" I question.

"Just a little..."

"Sorry..." I say a little guilty.

"It's ok Joon...you know I like to be decorated" he sits up, stretching his arm, whilst I blush, embarrassed.

Hoseok P.O.V:

I groan groggily, hearing those two speaking too early in the morning.

"Would you guys like...shut up?" I say throwing a pillow at them behind me as I was on the right side of the bed facing the window, with my back to them.

I hear them both giggle and get out of bed, and walk out of the room.

I sigh and try to go back to sleep again. God, I love those idiots.

Jin P.O.V:

After the whole argument last night, I woke up early to sneak into Jungkook and JIMINS room again, to see how Jungkook was going. Opening his door softly, I wasn't expecting to see Jungkook and Jimin snuggling into each other. I cooed softly at how cute they looked and walked out the door closing it behind me with a creak, luckily they didn't stir.

"Hyungie." I heard a deep groggy voice behind me.

I jumped out of my skin because who the fuck expects that type of voice, first thing in the morning sneaking up behind them.

"Holy shit Tae. Wtf?! It's 6 in the morning." I say with a little spook in my voice because in all honesty, Tae did give me a fright.

"S-sorry...I just woke up and noticed you were gone...so I was a little worried..." Taehyung looks down with a face that looks like he's just been scolded.

"Hyungs fine Tae" I say softly cupping his cheeks in my gentle hands.

Lies...but I have to keep it up for him...

Taehyung P.O.V:

I wish you would confide in me Jin...I hate seeing you always hiding your emotions just because your the eldest...that doesn't mean you can't be vulnerable sometimes...I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel loved...

Hoseok P.O.V:

"Good morning everyone" I say as I stretch my hands up in the air whilst walking out of my room.

"Good morning" they all say in Union.

"Why are we all standing in the hallway?" I question, curiously.

"Oh...well we all checked in on Kookie and Min...and well...we thought we'd all go on a little vacation to Japan whilst they try to strengthen their relationship a bit more...because...like you gotta see this..." Yoongi states, pushing the door open gently.

I squeal with excitement and can't contain the blush on my cheeks, feeling the adrenaline running. I'm so happy for them. Finally...everything was falling into place.

Jimin P.O.V:

It was around midday when I started to wake up after the hectic night before. I vowed to myself that I'd never hurt Jungkook ever again and that I'd always trust him with everything. Last night I told him everything about my past childhood trauma...he comforted me in kisses and cuddles but deep down I still felt this undeniable guilt...I seriously didn't deserve his kindness at all. With him being a kid now...I just hope he doesn't grow up to hate me...

Whilst deep in my thoughts, Jungkook starts stirring and rolls over to face me.

"Good morning Hyung...did you sleep well?" Jungkook asks me with that beautiful morning voice of his.

"I did my little sugar plum. What about you and bean?"

"I know I slept well but whose bean? I've never heard of this bean" he says in confusion and curiosity.

I smile softly and start rubbing my hands on top of his beautiful rounded stomach in soothing circles, and continue to do this as I look into his eyes.

"This is bean..."

Jungkook just coos and pulls me into more cuddles and I'm happy. I'm content. For the first time...this is what real happiness feels like with someone you love. I finally understood the meaning.

Jungkook P.O.V:

Jiminie and I stayed in bed for about another hour just reminiscing and talking about the future with our little bean as he likes to call it, just when we thought the house was a little too quiet.

As I was the first to get up between the two of us, I started panicking cause where the fuck was everyone. Like is this an apocalypse or something. I waddle through every room in the house, still finding no one. I start to question if we missed any type of schedule until I get a message from Taehyung.

Author P.O.V:

*texts*

Taehyung - good morning bun. Hope you both slept well. The hyungs and I are going on a little vacation and we'll be back in about 2 days.

Jungkook - I'm sorry. What?! You left me with Jimin?! Alone?!

Taehyung - 😌💅🏻

Jungkook - Kim Taehyung! You guys did this on purpose! Didn't you?!

Taehyung - Go and bond with your baby daddy😌

Jungkook P.O.V:

How fucking dare they.

"Bun?" The angelic voice calls out to me as I walk into the living room.

"Yes minnie?"

"Can we order some fried chicken and rice?"

"Of course Hyung. You just sit down whilst I order it in the kitchen" I state with a gentle smile, showing my proud bunny teeth off.

"Thx sweetheart..." Jimin says as he sits down on the couch and turns the television on.

"Of course...oh and by the way, the rest of the hyungs went on a vacation for 2 days"

"Oh? Alone in the house...I wonder what we could get up to" Jimin wriggles his eyebrows at me.

"NO." I say and step into the kitchen, to go and order our delicious lunch.