~Serendipity~

(Warning: Just to let you know before reading, I have not ever met nor known someone with Dissociative identity disorder but have researched it, so I hope I have not offended anyone and if any facts are wrong please let me know because you know Google can be wrong most times. Love you all <3)

Announcement by BigHit:

Due to the health conditions of member Jeon Kungkook, he will not be participating in the rest of this year's promotions and "Run BTS" episodes. We wish you to respect this decision for his safety and well-being. He will be back next year, sometime in June. Thank you for your understanding.

"Kookie! Yugyeom is here!" I hear Yoongi yell.

Huh? Why is he here? We weren't hanging out today...and to be honest, I don't want to see him right now...

I walk to the door and he takes me into his warm embrace. I stood in place not knowing what to do. I was just really shocked to see him come back to me after what happened yesterday...

"Come on Kook. We're not strangers." He says placing my arms around him and I immediately slump into his arms feeling safe.

"I'm... I'm so sorry..." I state, trying not to tear up.

"Kookie...I don't care...I'll love you with or without." Yugyeom says softly into my ear.

"You...you love me?" I look up into his eyes and I can see how they glisten in the light perfectly.

"Has my affection not been noticed?!" He shows a dramatic hurt face, then I laugh and smile at him, then tiptoe up to kiss his nose.

"I...I need time...but I'd love to learn to love someone new..."

"Then learn with me." he says, once again gentle.

"But...what if...I don't end up falling for you...it will hurt you..."

"Kookie. Your happiness is more important right now and nothing will change that for me."
I sniff and give him a hug, as the tears have now started.

"Awww" I hear and turn around to see all the members surrounding us.

"Aish! Stop watching!" I say hiding in Yugyeom.

"Hey, I'm home! How's everyone been? I forgot I left my diary here. What...what the fuck is this?!"

Oh, Shit...no...no...no...this is the worst fucking timing. Why...why now?

"His name is Yugyeom and he's my boyfriend! Or will BE! You can't do anything about it!" I state in confidence.

"Jungkook I treated you like a fucking goddess! So why now?! Why did you do this to me?! Couldn't wait to get your pussy filled?! Huh?!" Jimin screams at me aggressively, with clenched fists, ready to lash out.

"Are you calling me a SLUT?!"

He shrugs.

"Hmm. Maybe." Jimin says smugly with a smirk.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKED UP LATELY! YOONGI SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GO TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION! IT'S FUCKING YOU! YOU'RE A SICK BASTARD!" I storm out of the room after yelling at the prick and hear Yugyeom following behind me.

"Jimin. I think it's time we talk." Namjoon speaks up with the rest of the members around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~