~Never Gonna Be The Same~

Authour P.O.V -

*somewhere in Seoul*

"Agh!"
"Sh-shut up you c*nt! G-aghhhhhh..." Jimin pants and pulls out of the girl he found randomly on the street, gives her some money for a taxi and then walks out of the hotel.

As Jimin walks out, he takes out a cigarette and puffs one out. He noticed some people were taking photos of him but he could honestly care less at this point. He hit a low in his life.

'Bring bring'

"Ah fuck. What does the fucker want now?" Jimin picks up his phone with a nasty mood.

"What?" He asks groggily.
"Bro...you have to come home. You can't stay in Seoul, living on the streets. Come back to Busan. Come see us..." his brother Jihyung said.
"NO!" Jimin hangs up with a grunt and kicks an empty beer bottle on the side of the street.

Jungkook P.O.V -

*BTS Dormitory*

As I lie on my bed in my dorm room, staring at the wall, I wonder how things went to so wrong...was I the cause of all these problems happening? Maybe it was me...I'm the youngest...so I obviously put everyone's life's out on the line...sigh...

I look down at my flat stomach and feel so much guilt...I couldn't do anything to stop it...well maybe I could have...but I don't know...I'm so young...I was...I was so scared...

'Bzzz, Bzzz'

I turn over to my left side to grab my phone from the bed side table to see I've received a message from Kim Yugyeom.

Texts:

KY - hey kook, just wanted to see how u r. From band to band, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that u have to step away from the light of being a celebrity for awhile.

JK - hey Yu, it means a lot hearing that from someone else. Thx for the support.

KY - anytime bud. Idk about the situation that's happening that has created this fallout but did u wanna go to the amusement park later on this weekend? Perhaps Sunday?

JK- yeah! That would be great! Thx so much for the offer. Meet u at 10am outside the amusement park?

KY - absolutely! See ya then bun.

JK - 😊!

*end of texts*

I hold my phone close to my chest...'bun'...sigh...why does that make my heart flutter...

Yoongi P.O.V -

*in a company car*

"Yoongi? You holding up ok back there?" Namjoon asked to the man in the backseat as Hoseok was driving.

No words left my mouth. I didn't want to speak. I didn't want to say anything anymore.

"Guys...let's just let him be for now until we get there..." Jin said softly who gently held my hand to which I flinched too.

Jin immediately noticed and tools his hand off, and apologising profusely.

I just shrugged and scribbled down 'where are you taking me?' and passed the note over to Jin.

Jin reads it thoroughly and smiles back at me with sympathy, just mouthing 'you will find out...it's going to be ok...promise'.