~Truth Be Told~

Authour P.O.V:

Another couple of weeks go by and Jungkook is starting to get much bigger than before and Jimin...well...he's still making progress which the group was ecstatic about, and I guess you could say Jungkook was the happiest. Lately, Jungkook and Jimin have been reconnecting again and slowly making their way back to each other's hearts.

"Jungkookie-ah!!" Jimin shouts throughout the hallway.

"Yes, Hyungie?" Jungkook comes out of his room to stand in front of his Hyung.

"I'm going out to grab a couple of things. Would you like to come?"

"I'd love to Jiminie, but I've got school work to do"

"Oh..." his face slumps sadly but reignites with a bright smile.

"That's ok Kookie. I'll bring you something special at home. Kay?" Jimin says, quickly giving Jungkooks cheek a peck and then turning around to walk happily out the door.

Jungkook was in a state of euphoria and shock. After all these weeks and hardships they've gone through...Jimin finally kissed him again. He didn't care whether it was cheek or lip, he was just happy that his one and only Hyung was coming back.

Jungkook started walking to the living room and sat down softly. He lifted his head softly to realize there were 5 pairs of eyes staring at him...

"Um...hi?" Jungkook says, waving his hand in the air.

All of his hyungs look at each other and sigh like a volcano erupting.

"Jungkook. It's time to start talking about Jimin." Namjoon states with authority in his tone of voice.

Jungkooks heart sank. He wasn't ready to be so open with everybody. The only person he has sought of opened up to so far is his eldest Hyung.

"I...I don't want to Namjoon Hyung..."

Namjoon sighs with a strong huff and looks at Jungkook straight in the eyes.

"Jungkook. That's not an option at this point in time"

Jungkook sighs, slumps against the couch and places his hands in his lap neatly.

"What do you wanna know?" Jungkook scoffs.

"Guys...maybe today isn't the right day-" Jin tries to cut in but immediately gets shut down by Namjoon.

"Hyung. No. Stop babying him. He's about to have a child. He needs to learn."

"Namjoon...he's still just a kid himself though. For fucks sake." Jin gets up and walks away to try and ease his anger. 

Taehyung looks at Namjoon with a glare, as he didn't take his boyfriend's words into consideration, and walks away to their room with massive thumps on the wooden floor.

Taehyung P.O.V:

"Jin...Jinnie?" I walk in softly and quietly, seeing my beloved lying on the bed with his back towards me.

"Babe..." I softly go to cuddle him from behind and start softly running my fingers through his hair.

"It's not fair Tae..." he states.