In the rain

I locked myself in my room and didn't bother to say goodnight to kiyoshi or his brother.
My mom was full of crap to have me cook dinner, AND THEN have me leave the table early.

i noticed my phone was on 3% and I went to plug it in by my bed, but... where the hell is my charger?!
Meiko seriously came in my room and stole it!!

I barged out, and everyone at the table faced me.
"I thought I told you to go"- my mom started talking to me but i cut her off. "Meiko give me back my charger and stop taking my stuff"! I yelled irritated.

"I didn't take your stupid charger"! She yelled back.
"Meiko do you have it"? My mom questioned her.
"I have it". Kenma spoke up unexpectedly.
My eyes widened a little.
Why- does he have it?

I wanted to be mad.
But he was just too cute to yell at.

"Meiko said I could use it". Kenma pointed at her.
"Ah hah! So SHE DID KNOW WHERE IT WAS"! I told my mom as she shook her head.
"Y/n, just take your charger and go". My mom said.

I walked towards kenma who stood up, he was only a few inches taller than me. So when he stared through my soul it felt so intense.

"Well, where is it"? I asked.
The table stared and kenma glanced at them before turning to walk around the corner into the kitchen.

His phone was sitting on a ledge beneath the cabinets, plugged up with my charger.

"Thanks"- i mumbled as he unplugged his phone and handed me back my stolen property.
"My phone died, that's why I came inside". He said. "Seriously? Do you always sit out there"? I questioned.

When kenma nodded, my jaw dropped.
Dude... he just sits outside every time? He really is weird...

I watched him bring his phone to his face to check the time, his eyes lidded and he licked his lips automatically.

Damn... he sure is hot though.

"Why do you sit outside"? I interrogated.
Kenma had such an innocent face, but his demeanor was somewhat secretive.

He ignored my question as he smiled at something on his phone. I couldn't help but wonder what he found so funny.

"thanks for dinner". He mumbled distracted by his screen. Kenma pushed his hair back out his face and I bit the inside of my cheek as he walked passed me and back into the dining room.

What the fuck... don't ignore me.

"Bitch, you're lying"

"Bitch, you're lying". Ki said pushing me towards the edge of the sidewalk.

"I swear I'm not, he was sitting outside and I thought he was a girl at first... but when he came inside I realized how hot he was". I recalled. I was basically swooning over this new person I'd met.

"What's his name again"? Ki asked looking up at the tall buildings as we walked through the city.

"Kenma". I told her absolutely enamored by the memory. Somehow my brain made him cuter and cuter until he was the cutest boy I'd ever seen.