As big as possible

Kenma: when are you coming"?

...

Me: actually texting first"?
Kenma: nvm.
Me: nonono we will be OTW in a little bit
Kenma: k

Me: how many people are there already?
Kenma: idk. Me n kuroo are at the store getting liquor
Me: really? Didn't know you drink
Kenma: you dont know alottt of things
Me: :/

Me: so...are you taking shots or whaaat
Kenma: sure
Me: ;) bet

I put my phone down with a heavy breath. Im Not super experienced with drinking, but i wasnt gonna let kenma think im scared.

I had been staring in meikos room mirror for about 20 minutes, admiring what she picked for me to wear. Ki and her had since gotten tired of my constant nervous questions like:
"Is this too much"
"Am i too dressed up"
"Do you think kenma will like this"

And the two were now laying on meikos bed, on their phones and giving me the silent treatment. Ki had so much confidence and I felt envious. She looked really good too.

I was wearing the tightest black longsleeve, which was draped over the waistline of skin tight daisy dukes. The most daring thing meiko could convince me to wear, although she called it amateur and simple.

However, she did compliment the shape it gave me, and said guys would be drooling over the way these shorts hugged my curves. Whatever that means.

"I think im ready to go". I told the two. Ki sat up with a pleased expression. "I've BEEN ready". She chimed. Meiko didnt have anything to say which was weird.. but i am grateful that she helped us out.

"I can't go inside"

"I can't go inside". I whispered to ki who was about to knock on kuroos front door. "You can and you will- im not missing kuroo tonight". She argued. There was no room to bargain. We were ready and we were here.

I could hear music blasting through the door, and flashing colored lights seeped out from behind the curtained windows, telling anyone with eyes there was a party here.

I shivered a little out of fear. But ki was already knocking.
...

It took less than a second for someone to open the door, and I felt relieved to see lev standing there. He was in all black, in the middle of a laugh with a cup in his hand.

12:57 is when we walked inside.

"Where's kuroo"? Ki immediately asked entering the filled living room. Multiple guys sat around, on the couch, on the floor.. who looked up quickly to stare at the 2 strangers that just arrived.
"Damn who are you here with"? A boy loudly exclaimed from across the room. He had chocolate brown hair that fell into his well crafted- face.