I got this one boy...

"Did you ask for something to wear, so that you could come snooping around in kuroos sex drawer"? Kenma whispered with a boyish grin plastered on his face. The idea that he didn't care about anything- was now laughable.
This boy was scarily observant.

"Oh? Is that what that was? I thought he was getting into construction". I teased.
Maybe this topic is best reserved for ki.
I'll have to let her know about my findings- supposing she hasn't already found out.

I stood about 7 inches away from this boy- but the air between us felt tight. My clothes became constricting and my stomach pulsed in agitation. What is it about him?

"I keep some stuff in the guest room- you didn't even ask where it was before you left".
Kenma scoffed.
I don't have the brain power to think around him- I'm constantly second guessing myself.
So yes, I did walk away before asking.

"Follow me". He added without a response.
I did as I was instructed and trailed close behind out the door.

I sat at my vanity inside my room, with the door locked and the lights dimmed

I sat at my vanity inside my room, with the door locked and the lights dimmed. Highlighting anything I thought was important in my study book. Although I didn't prioritize school like others- I wasn't necessarily bad at it. Online college is pretty easy.

Between annotations i would fumble with the strings of the black hoodie i was still wearing.. it may belong to kenma but it fits perfectly to me. Breakfast wasnt anything special. Matter of fact, kenma didnt say a word the entire time.

I thought id spend the rest of the day alone, until right as we left- when Kuroo prompted an idea. A house party at his.

Ki immediately agreed and shortly after hearing Kenma confirm to attend, i agreed as well. "Sounds entertaining". Is what lev replied eyeing ki. I could tell he liked ki... which made for awkward eye contact. Sadly for him ki had her eyes on his friend.

I took a glance at my phone to see it was 10 pm already, we agreed the party would start at midnight, and kuroo warned us that he was inviting a ton of people. I was a little worried when he was naming off a crowd, seeing as how he didnt mention a lot of girls.

I also cant imagine kenma at a party.

I stood up slowly, stretching my arms and wondering what I would wear.
Maybe this is a time to ask meiko for advice...