ill do it on my own

erinyeger18 Requested a new chapter. 

Kuroo had been driving us for about 20 minutes and I was starting to wonder how damn far this place was? I mean if it's abandoned I know it has to be somewhere secluded so maybe that's why it's so far out.

        "So- how do you know kenma"? Lev asked me all of a sudden. Kenma lifted his head and I turned to face lev. "What"? I questioned. "You recognized him the moment you saw him". Lev reminded me.
"Ohh- uh, kenmas brother"- i was about to tell the truth, until I felt kenma place his head on my shoulder.
My eyes widened and I tensed up. "Mm Mm". He lowly sighed into my ear.

My heart skipped a beat.
It seems that kenma doesn't want me saying anything about kiyoshi and my sister.
But that was quite a way to tell me.

"His brother what"? Lev inquired.
"Um- his brother introduced us". I sort of told the truth. My voice was now raspy due to my heart being in my throat.

"Stop talking lev, my head hurts". Kenma said again sending me into cardiac arrest. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder in order to push lev away
Lev seemed confused as to why kenma was touching him.

"You're such a liar". He mumbled pulling his phone out.

I held my breath as kenma snaked his arm from around my shoulder and let it fall back into his lap. I sat still as his head remained on my shoulder, with him leaning into me.

I noticed kenma looking down at how I squeezed my thighs together tightly, and when I noticed him looking I separated them slightly. Not wanting him to think- anything of it.

        "My head does hurt". Kenma confirmed close to my ear as he spoke. His soft hair fell into his face and I could smell him. His hair also touched my neck and send shivers down my spine. We were so close now.
He was actually choosing to lay on me instead of the window.

      The rest of the car ride left me feeling a sense of pride as I had finally managed to get kenma to show me attention. Or at least realize I was sitting next to him.

"oh my gosh its adorable", I heard the laughter of kuroos voice followed by ki from the front seat. 

when I opened my eyes I realized Kenma was asleep on my shoulder and I had fallen asleep as well, leaning right against him. kenma heard the laughing and his eyes fluttered. when he realized what they found so funny he sat up promptly. "you guys are so annoying", he said yanking himself up and immediately getting out of the car. 

damn... he doesn't have to act like being seen sleeping with me is so bad. 

                  Lev got out as well and I followed behind him. kenma opened the trunk, and pulled out 2 skateboards. "lev where's your board"? kenma questioned. "oh- I forgot it". lev giggled. "man you're dumb". kenma mumbled. ki and Kuroo were taking pictures in the front seat, so we had to wait on them. "hey- is your headache any better kenma? I wondered. 

"hm? yeah I feel better", he shrugged. the way that he talked was so mesmerizing, its like he didn't use any more words than necessary, and honestly is was so hot. "its because you took your hair down". I smiled, showing him that I was right. (even though he never questioned me). "yeah.. thanks". he responded uninterested. 

kenma slammed his board to the ground and stepped onto it. "they're taking too long". he told lev and I, as he kicked off into the dark of the night. the bowl was a bit further from where we parked, so he was gone into the distance before I could even think to follow him. 

when ki and Kuroo finally got out of the car, I rolled my eyes. "come onnn- kenma went already". I whined grabbing ki by the hand and leading her in the right direction. "hey you know kenma won't talk unless you stop being so boring". Kuroo muttered behind us as we walked fast. 

for some reason I didn't Bother asking kenmas best friend for advice, its like I wanted to figure the boy out on my own.