The threat to the Pokemon world

The battle of the flame hashira and upper moon 3 was furious, but no matter how hard kyojuro tries he kept getting pushed back.

Swoosh! Cling! Swoosh!
Rhggg!

Akaza: "Keep going kyojuro!!" We clash and I kept punching the slayer's sword. "disorder!"

Rengoku: "Flame tiger!" the tiger went towards him and collided with his blood demon art causing an explosion.

Tanjiro: "What is that?" A white light appears and spread around the earth. "He's gone upper moon 3 is gone."

Rengoku: "Young kamado are you alright?!"

Tanjiro: "Yes, are you?!" I said back to the flame hashira.

Rengoku: "Yes!" where did he disappear off to I thought? I looked around for the tattoo demon.

In the Pokémon universe

Aether foundation

Aether worker: "What is wrong?"

Wickie: "Multiple unknown ultra wormholes open!" But when I checked it on the computer it was way different, Something was not right with this one, it's was different than the other ones, like it wasn't any ultra beast. "The portal was red."

Faba: "Look at this!" I turn on the television.

The news

The News lady: "there have been 10 death recently 5 men 5 women and not only that even Pokemons are being killed, what is worse we don't know what is causing all this, will this criminal get caught and found out next time on the broadcast news."

Faba: "it got to be that wormhole!"

Wickie: "your probably right, for now let's keep this a secret."

With Muzan and the upper ranks

Daki: "What happened and what is this place?" We saw weird creatures roaming everywhere.

Akaza: "it is earth, but we must been transported to another one with creatures and they also got blood demon art."

Douma: "Akaza my friend you're here too!"

Akaza: "I wish you didn't get transported here." I was disappointed he was here.

Kokukshibo: "These creatures, they are not demons, but they are no match against us."

Muzan: "Enough!" Bow! They started to bow down. "Now, along is this is an earth, there are no demon slayer's and no one that can get in our way, this will make things easier for us. We will start by getting a new fortress and then know more about this new earth, for now, we will continue eating humans and these creatures also, they seem strong, and also get information on the blue spider lily, I saw some red spider lily when I was walking around."

The upper moons: "Yes, lord muzan!"

After the Mugen train mission

In the demon slayer verse

Tanjiro: "dammit!! This can't be how it ends."

Aoi: "Tanjiro calm down."

Tanjiro: "I can't, Nezuko is still a demon and all of them just disappeared even muzan and Tamayo and Yushiro. Where are the hashira?"

Aoi: "In a meeting, you can't interrupt them, this is something urgent they're talking about."

Hashira meeting

Sanemi: "What do you mean they disappeared?!"

Rengoku: "A bright light pulled them away."

Ubuyashiki: "My children." They bowed down and asked questions about the disappearance of the demons.