Ghtesis appears once again

Elio: "well, well, look have I came across, upper moon 7 and even more she is Archie lackey."

Shelly: "finally a hashira, I can finally revenge Archie and then prove I'm worthy to be upper moon 7."

Elio: "haha." She looked at me confused.

Shelly: "what so funny?"

Elio: "you mean you became a upper moon out of nothing, tch, I knew you were just a fake, you really think myzan think you have what it takes to take on a hashira."

Shelly: "I don't mock me, he entrusted me with this power and I will prove it." I launched the first attack.

Elio: "well, you aren't worth it." Slice! Cutting her neck off.

Shelly: "how?" I just wanted to really be by Archie side, I wonder did I made him proud, no this wasn't the way, we were giving a second chance and we blew it, we should have taken the right way.

Elio: "I can tell by your lack of appearance, goodbye Shelly of team aqua, should have lived a quiet life." I left the administration alone to died.

Meanwhile
Xtransceivers: "upper moon seven was killed by Elio and upper ninth (kaigaku) killed by Zenistu."

Gladion: so fast, we may win this battle I thought.

The infinity castle

Kasugai crow: "upper moon seven and nine defeated."

Ghtesis: "grrr!! Does upper moon are useless dying to these foolish slayers, I know I can do better"

???: "let's see you try. Dark breathing 1st form: nightmare." Dark effects show the end of my blade and he avoided it.

Ghtesis: "you again."

Marine: "in a flash and this time, no running your death, end his."

Ghtesis: "oh,oh, the way I see it sweetness, you and your friends were damaged and your hashira was about to die in battle, if it wasn't for that other hashira, she would have been dead."

Marina: "she had a bystander that was troubled, you dedicated to attack her, while she was defenseless!"

Ghtesis: "nurse joy was just a tick that was holding her back."

Marina: "well, get ready cause you want escape my sight."

Ghtesis: "you don't scare me, I'm much stronger then before."

Marina: "then prove it." I made the first move, my spear clash with his staff. Dark breathing 4th form: dark cloud. Dark clouds appear and I disappeared out of his sight.

Ghtesis: she improved I thought. I watched for her and she appeared infront of me and cut me in the eyes. "This woman."

Marina: it's over I thought. I went for another, but, it regenerate back and he stopped it just in time. Haa!! The clash was intense, I couldn't land a strike on him, he dodged every blow.

Ghtesis: "that's all you got! Blood demon art: density." Her spear gotten heavy and she struggled to pick. "This time I will end you permanently!" I swung my staff towards her neck, but, she smiled.

Marina: "do you think, I'm really alone." He was confused, until, he gotten stabbed in the back by the new hashira.

Klara: "as a hashira I won't let anyone die." He look at me angry.

Ghtesis: "you bi-," thud. That's, when I felt pain flowing through my entire body. "What is that."

Klara: "wisteria, I thought you would have known, every demon's weakness is wisteria. On the report your blood demon art is gravity manipulation and it was an issue, so now that, we know such much about your powers, it's going to be a average battle."