Raging pokemon battle

Tanjiro: we fought against demons for the rest of our life, but against humans, this is too far, we protected them not killed them I thought.

Grunt: "Grahh!!"

Tanjiro: I can't strike at him come on move I thought. Then a beam struck the grunts.

Leaf: "Nice one venusaur, look tanjiro I know how you feel, but we have no choice."

Ash: "Maybe there is another way without killing."

Tanjiro: "I agree there gots to be another way without killing."

Inosuke: "Idiots, they're the ones trying to kill us, so how do you expect us to retaliate back!"

Ash: I really don't know I thought. One came at me I stopped with my blade and another tried to stab me from behind and I jumped up high. "Pikachu used electric web."

Pikachu: "Pika!" Shooting the web at them and one of them sliced it in half.

Red: "This is going to take a while, they will have ho-oh power by the time being, so this is what we are going to do, we split into three groups, one fight the grunts and one fight team Delta Squad, and one free to-oh."

Tanjiro: sounds like a good plan, we will take on delta, you free the legendary bird. We separated and did our part.

Archer: "stop them, Don't let them near the legendary Pokémon!" They group guarded the legendary Pokémon.

Inosuke: "here I come." I rushed at group and kicked the other one and slammed the other grunt into the ground.

Tanjiro: "only one thing." I send out squirtle and fletching. "Go squirtle and fletching." I send them out. "Tackle and use ember!" The Pokémon tackle the ground and the bird type set the group on fire.

Inosuke: "hey, I want to do it too." I send out geodude and mankey." Rock throw and focus punch. The attack landed on the group.

Zenistu: "pikachu use thunderbolt."

Pikachu: "pika! (Ok) pikachu!!" I shocked the group.

All the grunts: "ahhh!"

Grunt: "let's see how experienced you demon slayers are."

Grunt 2: "let me at that boar."

Inosuke: "came at come on!"

Grunt 3: "blonde freak." He was asleep and he menacing with his pikachu and elekid

Grunt: "I can't wait to crush you."

Tanjiro: "Ho-oh choice me for a real reason, I want to let you have your way with him!"

Squirtle: "Squirtle!"

Fletching: "Fletch!"

Grunt: "Fine then let's see what you got. We sent out our Pokémon, I had a scolipede."

Grunt 2: "Go." Throb.

Grunt 3: "Rapidash crush them!"

Meanwhile

Ash: "Let's go!" Will wound them and head for ho-oh! The group charge at us. I'm sorry i got to do this I thought. Thunder breathing 1st form: thunderclap flash. I slash them in the abdomen. "Sorry, you left us no choice."

Red: "Flame breathing 3rd form: rising scorching sun." Slice! He fell back, but he was still alive..

Leaf: "Wigglytuff use sleep powder." They all fell asleep. "Now Venusaur uses solar beam." He began to absorb sunlight from the sun and he blasted light at the group and they fell down down. "Oh no!" But a electric web tight them into the tree. "Thank goodness." I looked at ash.