Defeat of the upper moons

Maxie: "no!" My head was falling on the floor, I was so angry that I lost to the hashira, that I watched the demon slayer fall on the ground, unconscious onto the floor and my blood demon art falling apart. No. Soon, more police cars pulled up. "I had her, why couldn't I win this fight." The reason I joined cause, my master told me, I had great potential and I wanted to show it, but,

what he wanted was the blue spider lily, I told him those come out at day time, but, he sends a demon out in daylight to get one, but, which fails every if we try to cover ourselves with something, it would have be impossible and the demon slayer will have the advantage. "I had a second chance and I blew it."

(Siren!!)

Officer Jenny: "you are here."

Looker: "it's about time, we get the bottom of this war, between these monsters and samurai, they cause destruction wherever they go, but it's mostly these monsters, so let's get started."

Ultra slayer corp
Wickie: "another upper moon down, but there's to many police officers, putting her out is going to be impossible, I guess it's time for the emergency protocol, we need to get her to the emergency room, not jail, so she will be question later.

Lilycove city
Looker: "what do we have?"

Officer Jenny: "we are trying to grab the axe out of her hand, but it's grip tight and she won't let go, her wounds are being closed up."

Looker: "I see." I watch the unconscious woman. We need to get that axe, out of her hand, but, she has such amazing strength I thought.

Meanwhile

Archie: "alright, flame hashira show me, what you got!" My Bloodlust aura surrounded the around.

Rengoku: "I will set my heart ablaze." Swoosh!! He created a bo staff, one swing and our weapon clashes, but I had the advantage. "Your just a upper moon 10, very low, if the earth hashira was here, she could've taken you on easily also."

Archie: "what did you say!!!" His comments made me angry, that I wanted to rip him apart, I swipe sharp water towards him and he avoided it. I will use range attack I thought. Pulse and drop. The mini of blade waters went towards him top speed and he gotten ready for a breathing technique

Rengoku: "flame breathing 4th form: blooming flame undulation." The flame block out the attack and he spam another, I used the form once more, then used a flame tiger.

Archie: "blood demon art: tsunami cannon." The cannon of water blasts towards the dragon and when the two collided, cause a huge explosion. Boom!! I may not have fought against a flame hashira, but to think this is the extension of his power I thought. Next, he appears in front of me and we clash once more, water and flames were around us,

until he slams his blade down onto my bo staff into the ground and steps on it and went for my neck. "blood demon art: aqua barrier." The barrier pushes the hashira back, sending him flying. "Damn flame hashira." I created water clones.

Rengoku: I got to do something about that barrier, anyway, he will just keep using it, but, there's nothing that can't stop my bright red flame blade I thought! I got up and dashed back towards the upper moon.

Archie: "Where is that hashira?" Next, another tiger came towards me and the clones stopped it with a tsunami cannon.

Rengoku: "Rising scorching sun." I slice his left arm off.

Archie: behind me I thought. "gh! Go!!" I made more clones.

Lillie: "he is going to win."

Paul: "good, he can put a end to this and then we can find Roxanne."

Gloria: "something isn't right about her disappearance."

Gloria xtransceiver: <<Roxanne just defeated the upper moon Maxie and now is surrounded by officers Jenny and the detective looker, the ultra workers can't get near that place and get her>>

Lillia: "Oh no."

Paul: "Don't worry, Wickie got an emergency teleportation to get her out of there, unless something like this happened."

Archie: Maxie is dead, this can't be I thought. "I'm nothing like him and I won't died like him!!!" I mix my clones together and created kyogre.

Everyone: "kyogre!!!"

Rengoku: "it seems your friend has fallen by my fellow hashira, then it's my turn to wipe you out to, let's finish this demon! Flame breathing 9th form: rengoku!!" Swoosh!!

Archie: "blood demon art: cylinder primal." A huge tsunami was heading towards the group and the flame hashira is still heading toward me and I saw a ice wind frozen the water and I looked over and saw the lower demon slayer's. "Read the room!!"

Rengoku: "it's over! Ahhh!!!!" Slice!! His head came off.

Archie: I can't believe I lost, first Maxie killed more hahisra than me and what's worse, he is even stronger than I am and his number is higher, I hated that my rival was stronger than me, I tried my best to challenge him and take his spot, but I ended up losing I thought. "I leave everything up to you Shelly, kill the ultra slayers and make muzan proud."

The demon slayer corp
Ubuyashiki: "another upper moon defeated, this is a good chance for us, corp together to win this battle, it won't be too long for muzan."

Ultra slayer corp
Wicke: "two upper moon defeated. We just need to keep this up."

Ultra worker: "emergency protocol activated."

Lilycove city

Looker: "destroyer of demons." I read the letters on her axe and next she began to glow. "What?"

Everyone:!!!!

Teleport!!!

Officer Jenny: "she is gone."

Looker: "they were probably were watching us, through the xtransceiver, this won't be the last time, we see them."

The demon slayer corp
Rengoku: "mission complete, Those upper moon won't be hurting anyone else!"

Shinobu: "can you mind quiet it down rengoku, their our others trying to heal up and your wounds will reopen, if you keep moving around."

Lillie: "what happened to Roxanne?"

Shinobu: "she is at the ultra slayer corp and she is getting treated, her battle was harder than the other one, he was even stronger than the other one."

Rengoku: "I'm starting to think it's not about the numbers, no more, I saw the recording, that demon was incredibly powerful."

Gladion: "Archie had a kyogre and Maxie had a groudon, it seems they gotten what they wanted, but they just couldn't control the real ones."

Meanwhile
Cling!

Akaza: "why are we here, this time is there a meeting?" We were all in the infinity castle and clueless, Muzan wasn't here.

???: "Evening, Maxie and Archie is dead, so, let's fix that and turn this war around."

Akaza: "what is this plan of yours Giovanni and why did you bring us here? Anyway, we don't take orders from you."

Giovanni: "trust me, it's going to destroy them, perfectly." (Upper moon zero)