Muzan meeting and the origins of muzan and the ultra slayer corp

Cling!
Akaza: "what the heck?" It's the infinity fortress, did a upper moon die or something else I thought. There I saw biwa woman and The lower moon and upper moon was here. But one of the lower moons was missing.

Nakime: "muzan is about to appear." The tremendous aura of the demon king appears.

Muzan: "I brought you all here about our new problem, which you already know. The demon slayer show up in this world."

Upper&lowermoon:...

Muzan: "and none of you haven't found the blue spider lily which is irritated! You guys are useless as ever, first the ultra Slayer corp, the demon Slayer corp, now still didn't found the blue Spider Lily, this is just more work!"

Spreading intermediate aura around the place, but even though the demon slayer are in this world, they remain the same, they are very weak, and nothing to compare to us,

when we improve, the ultra slayer counterparts were stronger than them all, they all knew breathing style and had great potential, even my new demons had that potential, even the lower moon were not afraid of the hashira in this universe, which is why they are alive.

Shadow triad: "I have a good idea." Next my head was in lord muzan head.

Muzan: the only good thing I wanted to hear is good is about the blue spider lily, not turning Pokémon into demons, anyway why would that matter.

Shadow triad: "they like to hold and protect these things so much so I thought this would be there weakness, since they use them against us." Next my head was on my body again.

Muzan: "find the blue spider lily and take down the demon slayer corp and the ultra slayer corp."

Nakime: Cling! The upper moon disappeared.

Muzan: "to think they will come back and get in my way."

The beginning of the crossover

Muzan: "what was that bright light these creatures, I was studying." Then a blue creature came up to me.

Marill: "marill, marill."

Muzan: "away with you rotten." Slice! Cutting it in half, then the other creatures started to blast an attack at me, I stands here and did nothing, while it had no effect, but this got me very curious. What are these creatures I thought. I face them and took them out and one used an attack that brought the sun out and then I eradicate it and left,

then I knew these creatures were a threat. "What are these creatures." Then the sun disappeared. "It must got a time limit." I look down and saw a red spider lily. "Red spider lily! It's here to, hahaha!! If red spider lily here means the blue spider lily is here to, and no demon slayer's!!" Then I sense the upper moon. "They're here too good." Swoosh!!

Meanwhile

Yushiro: "what are these creatures?"

Tamayo: "I don't know it seems were are on another earth." I look over and saw a yellow rat.

Dedennde:...

Yushiro: "lady tamayo be careful!" But she picked it up and played with it and it smiled so did tamayo. Lady tamayo smiled is so cute and beautiful as ever I thought. The creature run on her shoulder. "Hey!"

Tamayo: "calm down yushiro, anyway we need to find what we got ourselves into."

Yushirou: "yes lady Tamayo." As we walk through the forest, we saw a lot of new things and we had a new companies with us and they call it Pokemon, it took us a few weeks to learn about this new era and stuff, next month we had our hideout and equipment, but that's when the bad news kicked in,