First mission

Ash: "how it's going over there Pikachu?" He was eating his food.

Pikachu: pika! Fine!

Janine: "so tell me about your selection Ash? "

Ash: "ok." I had food in my mouth.

Janine: "don't talk with your mouth full, that's very inappropriate."

Ash: "sorry." After I swallow my food, I began to speak and told her everything about my first head slash and I saw other slayers and the wisteria tree and the bulky demon. "Not only that he knows you."

Janine: "what?"

Ash: "he said you and your father were on a mission and you humiliated him, then you put him there, he even also knew who you are and your father and what is a tsuguko and your father a hashira, which I don't know what that is."

Janine: "A hashira is the strongest swordsman on the land and you may see one at the corp, when you get a chance, but also yeah, I think I'm starting to know what you're talking about."

Ash: "yeah." He turns into some big bulky demon and starts going onto a tyrant, eating slayers and preventing them from becoming slayers. "It was a lot of us at the beginning of the tryout and now it was a little of us that survived, but I doubt he was the only one doing those things."

Janine: "I fear this was me and my father's fault."

Ash: "no, it's not, you didn't know about any of this. Nobody didn't say demon slaying was going to be easy and we don't know much about these things, you remember they came from another world, so nobody shouldn't be blamed."

Janine: "your right, we don't know much about them and didn't know they could evolve into something new, we just wanted to protect the Pokemon world and wanted back, how it was back in the day.

But this is a new war that just started just like a long time ago in the past in Kalos and Unova with the two heroes brothers,

one with ideas and one with truth. Now, here we are slayers against demons, that's waiting to be in an ancient carving or in a museum. Just how long their boss is going to hide?"

Ash: "will get him one day Janine, just don't give up hope and have faith, will get him one day."

Janine: "I hope so. Get some rest, you must get ready for your future of demon slaying and training." Your blade and clothes are coming in three days.

Ash: "ok, let's head to bed Pikachu."

Three days later
Ultra forger: "I'm here for ash Ketchum."

Ash: "that would be me." He then entered inside.

Kinja: "my name is kinja, I'm your forger"

Ash: "nice to meet you, I'm ash from pallet town."

Kinja: "A kantoian I see. Are you ready to unsheathed your blade?"

Ash: "yeah."

Kinja: "here." I gave him his sword that was in a cloth. "all you need to do is grab the hilt and it will change colors."

Ash: "Change color?" I grabbed the cloth and unwrapped it and there was the sword. "Ok." I grabbed the hilt and nothing happened. "That's weird, I'm pretty sure-." That's when it change to the color black. "Woah."

Pikachu: "pika."

Janine&Kinja: "black blade!!"

Ash: "something the matter?"

Janine: "we never had a slayer in the corp, that had a black blade or we don't know what it means."

Ash: "this must be special."