Demon slayer's vs flare demons

Klara:...

Celosia: "Heh." We had a Mexican standoff and some people were recording with their rotom phones, then afterward she made the move and I started to manipulate wood from my arm and she avoided them by cutting through all of them. "Blood demon art: disaster strikes."  multiple sharp sticks came at her, but the crowd was in the crossfire.

Klara: "crap. "Swoosh! I dash towards the people and deflect the wooden sticks and dash at lower rank. Wisteria breathing 4th form: rose shock I thought. Rose where around the battlefield.

Celosia: "what the?" Roses where around the battlefield and I strike one and one slice on my neck, ending it all.

Klara: "Sorry, but I can't let you destroy this village, Anyway lower moon are not just worth it no more." I put my blade away.

Meanwhile
Cling clang!!!

Lysander: "blood demon art: supreme exterior." The acid of blood shot towards the hashira and he dodged it. "You don't know how many times that acid, melted a lot of nincrin blade, but I can't wait to melt your skin right to flesh to bone." I made a weapon out of my blade.

Giyuu: he using blood to make weapons, it's even acids, I got to end this quickly I thought. He came at me with a scythe and I deflected it multiple times with my blade, the blade looked a little chipped, but melted and he made a gauntlet and punched it back hard. Boom!! "Water Breathing 3rd form: water wheel."

Cutting the upper moon arm off, I went for the neck, his arm regeneration just in time making a shield for him to block out my attack.

Lyrsandre: "die." I made a blade with my right hands and it went towards, but another slayer, showed up and stop it by smacking it down.

Ash: "I gotcha you."

Tanjiro: "water breathing 8th form: waterfall basin!" Water covered the blade, Aiming for his head, but some hands came out of his back and were about to grab me.

Giyuu: "tanjiro, move out of the way!!"

Tanjiro: "What?" Tomoika's face was full of worries, but I had no time, I used a fake rainbow and disappeared out of his eyes and appeared in front of him and he jumped back and ash went for a thunder and clap flash and the two blades clashed and what I noticed, was his blood demon art had melted away a bit of my blade. That's why Giyuu freaked I thought.

Lyrsandre: "I'm so glad that I get the second chance, 'cause I get to kill you."

Ash: "You won't do no such thing." Sizzle. "Huh?" His blade was going through my sword and I jumped back. "It just went straight through."

Lyrsandre: my blood is basically like poison and I can turn it into different types of weapons and here is the other part. Blood demon art: extended. A whole bunch of blood came at them like a tsunami, they were in the range of the attack.

Ash: "Move." We moved out of the way and landed on the trees, but they were melting, but The problem was his blood was all over the place. Aura breathing 6th form: aura shrunken. A shrunken spawn over my blade and I swung it towards his blood demon art and it hit the ground disgrate all of it.

Lyrsandre: "You guys are trying so hard, but you got a few more strikes left to hit me with those blades, It's a limited strike you have with those things, but you would never cut my head off, look at the hashira blade, he lost half, he would be just like brawly deadweight on the ground and yours will soon-."

Ash: "Enough! Limited of strikes is good enough to take you out."

Lysandre: "then prove ultra slayer, try and kill me with your half sword." Then some flowers show up.