The new leader of the ultra slayer corp

Ultra corp

Ultra slayer 1: "why are we still here?"

Ultra slayer 2: "ain't it's over for us."

Ultra slayer: "Wickie is dead and without her, the corp is history."

Everyone xtransceiver: it isn't, the corp had a succecor at least this happened.

Everyone: huh?!!!

Everyone xtransceiver: next, Wickie hologram show.

Hologram Wickie: "if this message is playing, this means I am dead, you slayers were so brave and strong, I was so proud of you, those happy faces I will never forget them, and I know because I'm dead the corp is going to fall apart,

but, don't give up to easily, if you give up, you are just going to let muzan win, and next, he will find the demon slayer corp, so here is my dying wish, keep fighting, don't let muzan win and get the blue spider lily and your new leader is Lillie, the Daugherty of lusamine."

Lillie: "what!!"

Gladion: "what!!"

The alola group: "what!!"

The kanto group: "what!!"

Faba: "what?!"

Everyone: "what!!"

Hologram Wickie: "it was a honor work." Beep!

The office

Gladion: "Lillie, don't do it, we still avenge Mom another way."

Faba: "How, this is the demon slayer, and ultra slayer corp is the only place, that you can avenge your mother, anyway, you can't give in to your anger."

Gladion: "they killed my mother and you want me to calm down, you know nothing about us, just stay in your place of being a worker." I was to very upset, that I lost control of myself, I just wished I encountered the upper moon that killed my mother. "anyway, my sister is the only one, I have right now and I need to protect her!"

Lillie:...

Ash: "gladion, that's enough!" The boy was furious. "We knew we will find you like this, yelling at Faba like this isn't going to help, we know you want to protect Lillie, but, running away isn't going to help and even though, you encounter a upper moon, fighting one on your own is going to get her killed also, including you."

Kiawe: "You need to calm down and relax, we're a team for a reason."

Gladion: "You guys don't know me, s-."

Lana: "But, we did go through the same tragedy as you, we lost our family as the same as you did, we wanted to cry and let out all that rage out, we all wanted to do so much things, we can think of, but, doing something so suicide is going to make yourself worse!"

Ash: "gladion, we got to stick together to beat muzan and his upper moon, we already beaten a few, but, if you run out that exit with your sister looking for a upper moon or muzan, then you're knocking on death door, I seen something you haven't."

Gladion: "that's because you and the hashira were to weak and pathetic."

Lillie: "gladion!"

Beep-beep

???: "I knew you would disagree with this gladion,  I know, my death would hurt you both I'm so sorry."

Lillie&gladion: "mom."

Hologram lusamine: "gladion, you would do anything to protect your little sister, that's what I'm proud of, and on the other hand, I know you are going to do something stupid, which I'm disappointed in, so, I need you to be more careful and reasonable of what you're doing, so, please don't do, whatever you are going to do, you are not alone, you have friends with you,