Ultra slayer corp

Ash: zzzzz. Huh, where am I? I was looking up at the ceiling and I got up. I'm in a bed.

Leaf: about time your up sleeping beauty, we're at the corp.

Ash: what? the ultra slayer corp.

Red: yes, means we're going to see some serious things and train up.

Ash: that's good, We should go check it out.

???: oh no you don't! You got to get some rest before you go out there, here change into some day clothes, we gave them some clothes.

Everyone: ok.

Gary: is that nurses joy? I whispered to the others.

Nurse joy: yes and I can hear you over there.

Leaf: why are you here?

Nurse joy: is it obvious, to heal all pokemon and ultra slayer's like you.

Chansey: chansey!

Red: amazing.

Nurse joy: well, get some rest, I will come back and check on you.

Ash: ok. that day we finally rest up for a few days and after that, we went to look around. Woah, it's grass and it's smell like perfume here.

Red: yes and it's very familiar here.

Gary: guys look! They all look back and saw a mansion.

Leaf: what?! I look around and saw ultra slayers walking around and saw flowers and gardens and training equipment and ultra slayers training there Pokémon.

Ash: we were resting in that, I didn't notice.

Leaf: me neither. Then a woman walks up to us.

Red&Ash: Erika!!

Erika: ash and you?

Red: you don't know me.

Erika: well, to put it to me you were actually quiet.

Red:....

Erika: And you girl were a criminal.

Leaf: hehe. I scratched the back of my head.

Erika: the cocky one.

Gary: I'm a Pokémon researcher now.

Erika: and the one that didn't like my makeup and my perfume and called it stink and horrible.

Ash: but I said I'm sorry.

Gary: man, we must have been brats at first.

Red: you guys were, I was the quiet one.

Erika: oh, ash wickie wanted to talk to you, you should meet her at the office, but meanwhile have a look around at the grass estate, and soon as you are done with your sight seeing, you will be starting your training with me, you can even train your Pokemon.

Ash: we will enjoy the sight. She walked off.

Leaf: grass estate, and the grass type gym leader an ultra slayer, we need to explore more. After the Erika experience we saw a lot of more ultra slayers, but not only that, but also the demon slayers that the crow and Xtransceiver talk about.

Gary: should they be at their corp?

Gary Xtransceiver: the ultra slayer corp and the demon slayer corp decided to work together.

Gary: I see.

Ash: I better get going, tell me your part of the story of what you saw.

Leaf: you too. So what now?

Red: let's explore a little and then go to Erika the owner of the estate that were ready to train, to improve our strengths.

Red xtransceiver: corrections. Erika is the grass hashira of the grass estate, like Roxanne.

Red: I see. That's what Lana said in the forest about Roxanne being the earth hashira, which means Lt.surge is the thunder hashira means those two got their own place.

Gary: let's go.

Meanwhile ash

Ash: this place is nice right Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pikachu. (yes)

???: well,well isn't the world champion.

Ash: iris! I surprised she was a ultra slayer to. Your a slayer too.

Iris: of course dummy I have the suit on, how can't you miss that.

Ash: well, I'm just so surprised I thought you would be back in unova protecting your title as the champion of unova region.

Iris: I do, but I got to do my work at the same time, what are you doing around here.

Ash: ms. Wicke call for me and I need the directions to get to her place.

Iris: I see. Have you asked your xtransceiver to guide you there.

Ash: oh uuuhhh?

Iris: really you didn't use your xtransceiver, you're such a little kid. Follow me I will take you to her. We walked towards ms.Wickie place, while walking there we catch up on our adventures and mission, we even ran into some fans. Here we are. He walked towards her place. Well catch you later. Swoosh!!

Ash: later! There is some much here.

Pikachu: pika. (I know)

???: you finally made it.

Ash: ms.Wickie lusmine, and Faba. Next to them I saw gladion and Lillie.

Lusmine: it's good to see you again ash.

Ash: Lillie and gladion.

Lillie: it's nice to see you again.

Wickie: it is true that you sign up for this, you know this is like the ultra guardian but deadly.

Ash: exactly.

Wickie: we never encountered a lower moon, it said you held your own against it by yourself for awhile and it seems I gave you a dangerous mission, so I decided to let you and your friends train, anyway you're welcome anytime you are an ultra slayer and this is where you train, rest, and eat, but the real thing is you still got to work as the world championship title and the other league from each region are worried about your absence and you need to get back out there.

Ash: yes, ma. Seems like I got to do both, I can do that, I can't stay the way as I am.

Wickie: now, how about we catch up later, you go ahead and train at the grass estate, lillie and gladion are training also to become ultra slayers like you, and it's good for you to keep up yours.

Ash: ok. I wish you good luck gladion and Lillie.

Gladion: see you next time, who knows I will probably be a hashira by next time we meet.

Wickie: I hope you get there gladion.

Ash: me too.

Lillie: me and my vulpix want to protect the people from these monsters.

Ash: well, you show them what you can do, alright I will see you later. I waved goodbye and left back to the estate.

Wickie: oh my I forgot to tell him about the demon slayer corp, that we are working together and they even got Pokémon partners.

Lillie: should I go get him?

Wickie: no, it's better for him to stay busy on his training.