Epilogue

~Time Skip: Six Years Later~

~{The Owl House: Luz/Amity's Room}~

"You know kid," Momma teased a bit as she helps tie my tie," Must get married first then start a family but you are a Clawthrone and The Bad Girl Coven's second in command so."

I roll my eyes playfully and stick my tongue out at my momma," We already explained to you, Uncle Eion, and Aunty Lily that Azura was a very joyous surprise to us too."

This was true, Amity and I have been together for seven years now and engaged for four of those years. We had it all planned out on when and how we wanted our wedding to be from where we wanted to get married to how the table decorations would look but Thesaurus forgot to give me a teeny-tiny detail.

Turns out there was a certain perk with the Titan's Blessing that allows the witch's magic to fertilize their chosen mate when a very strong sense of love and safety is presented in both parties. So you could probably tell what would happen when two very stressed and frustrated young adults were left at the house alone at the Owl House and the whole weekend to themselves without anyone interrupting them, not even Hooty to bother them.

*cough cough* Anyway, after our fun-filled weekend, life went on like normal with me teaching bard and glyph magic at Hexside alongside Skara and Amity being head of the Abomination Coven and the right hand of Aunty Lily. We were both content and happy with our lives as we did our best to have date nights weekly and saved as much as we could to have the best wedding ever.

But it was a month later that Amity started getting randomly sick and nauseous early in the morning. Hooty woke everyone up in the crack ass of dawn that day when we saw just how sick she was getting. I picked her up and summoned my snake palisman, Zmeya, and flew over to Uncle Eion's clinic to see what was wrong with momma and King hot on our tail since Amity never gets sick.

To the surprise of the entire family, uncle told us that he was going to be a grand uncle as he gave us the news that Amity was pregnant. King was the loudest in cheers as he was going to be an uncle while momma and I were crying tears of joy at the news.

Amity was in a state of shock learning that a new life was growing inside of her and for the next couple of weeks it didn't click she was going to be a mom till the first ultrasound. That was the moment everything fell into place and she cried softly as we both saw little Azura growing inside her belly. My awesome fiancé did a deep dive into the parenting books afterward to become the best mom in the world but what she didn't know was that she already was.

Aunty Lily and momma went overboard in buying baby stuff from both the human and demon realms from diapers, and clothes to even toys for our little bundle of joy but the gift that made both Amity and I tear up the most was the handcrafted baby crib that momma made.

It was a Clawthrone family tradition for the eldest Clawthrone present in the family to craft a crib for the new addition to the family. The crib itself was made with deep rich mahogany with a semi-big solid arch that had little music notes, owls, and cats carved onto it. Amity loved the crib and teared up at the thoughtful gift as I gave my momma a big tight hug.

All in all, the whole family came together in getting ready for the new addition to the Owl House, even Hooty helped out by cleaning the whole house of bugs and pests and making sure that Amity wasn't carrying anything heavy, much to her annoyance.

Then eight months later after fourteen hours of labor, Amity safely and successfully delivered our beautiful baby girl to the world as Azura cried her little heart out.

I couldn't even begin to describe to you the emotions I felt the moment I saw my exhausted but happy Amity cradling our little baby girl in her arms. I gave them both a loving kiss on the forehead and thanked Amity over and over again for giving me this amazing miracle and that I was so proud of her.