Chapter 9

Jami's pov

I got up and got ready to go meet the lady who gave me the card yesterday. I was nervous I wouldn't be good enough, but Tyler kept telling me I was more than perfect, making me blush. We called the number on the card and she answered, saying I could come in around 12:30. I sighed as it was only 9:45. I agreed and hung up, going to get a snack. I decided on chips with some kind of dip. I munched on them while listening to everyone else scream about their water not being hot enough. I guess I- I mean somebody turned the sink on. Oops. Tyler came down stairs with wet hair, and water dripping down his abs. I watched a few go down his v-line and under his towel, to drip down his di- I was interrupted by a throat clearing and Tyler's deep chuckle. My eyes snapped back up to his amused ones. Aw crap, I have been caught. "Somebody turned the sink on, making the water cold. Do you know who?" I shook my head quickly, backing away when he stepped forward. "No? Are you sure you didn't?" I shook my head yes saying I was sure, and also backing away from the approaching Tyler. I tripped over something, probably my own two feet, causing myself to fall flat on my butt. I tried to slide away, but Tyler grabbed me. I screamed as he dragged me up the stairs. Not literally dragged, but you get the picture. He took me into the shower with him, me fully clothed and him butt-naked. He whispered huskily in my ear,"You have too much clothes on. Let me take some off for you." He started taking them off, getting me completely naked as well. We were making out heatedly and were about to go a little further, when Julia knocked loudly and screamed through the door,"You need to get ready! It's almost 11:30!" I sighed, and jumped out of the bathtub. I wrapped myself in a towel, walking out of the en-suite and into the room. I got dressed into my white 'Love it' shirt, tucked into my pink high waisted shorts and pink vans. I straightened my hair and put on a little mascara and eye shadow. I waited on Tyler, who was driving me there. I hugged everyone else good bye and they wished me good luck. Soon we were waiting in the waiting room of the building. Finally, the perky, skinny blond at the desk called,"Jami." I jumped up and let her lead me into a back room. Tyler had to wait in the waiting room. I was pulled into a dressing room with a few dresses thrown in with me. I picked up the first, which was a short blue leopard print one. I slid it on, leaving the rest in there. A woman led me over to a chair and sat me down so she could do my make up. One she was done, I was led over to do a photo shoot. She did several shots, before I was sent back into the dressing room to change into another dress. The next one had a lacy teal top and a black pencil skirt-like at the bottom. I came out and she re-did my make up and she led me back over to the camera. This happened several more times, before she handed me a bag and said,"Here is everything you just got to try on, and you get to keep it." I thanked her and she led me out. She said as I left,"You did great, and I will call you later to let you know the next time we need you." I gave her a big smile and thanked her again, before walking over to Tyler and showing him the dresses I tried on. I'll admit, these dresses were a little showy, so Tyler was excited. I rolled my eyes at his immatureness. He smiled and said,"Pick one out, because I'm taking you out to dinner tonight."