Nico

I don't feel like introducing Raven to my friends. She will definitely like them way more than me. I look for them slowly and found them.
"Hey guys. This is..." "WOW, Nico's got a girlfriend." "Shut up Leo" I said to calm that boys tits. "This is Raven and she's my companion. Raven, this is Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Piper and Jason" Let the awkwardness commence...
"So Raven, how do you like it at camp Half-Blood?" asked Percy. "I don't know, it's nice." Said Raven. "You and Nico seem pretty suspicious. Are you sure you guys are not dating." Said Piper. What should I say? I wanna be in a relationship with her but she'll most likely say no.
"We're not dating" said Raven. That's a stab to the heart. "By the way capture the flag in 20 minutes." said Percy
~~~~~~~~~~
"What's capture the flag?" Asked Raven. "Its self explanatory. There are two flags, one blue one red, depending on your team. Get the opposing team's flag without dieing." "That's it?" Raven responded. "Annabeth and Clarisse make it more complicated than it needs to be."
We arrive at the arena. I don't usually participate in capture the flag. Two reasons. One isn't it cheating that I can raise an army of undead larger that camp Half-Blood. Two, child of death and teamwork don't mix well together.
~~~~~~~~~~
"These are the team's for today's capture the flag, on the red team we have Athena, Poseidon, Aphrodite, Demeter, Nemisis, Hermes and Hades cabin. The rest will be on blue team!" Me and Raven are on Annabeth's team. Yay, I'll be on guard duty for the 696969th time. This is gonna be sooooo fun. NOT
~~~~~~~~~~
The worst chapter brought to u buy moi. I've gotta do a Nico but this ones boring. Next chapter is Raven.
~ Eliz