Raven

"So where the hell is the hateful bitch?" I asked Nico

"Right next to me" Nico Snickered. Very funny Nico. I punched him. "Ok, ok sorry. She's probably in a cave or something. I swear I think Gods have a cave fetish. They always end up captive in caves it's getting predictable." That's true. "Funny, Persophone ran off to my hometown, where I was born. Considering how much she hates. Oh the irony." He said with a certain twinkle of his eye like sad humour you know? We continued walking around the market we were in there wasn't much clues to tell us we were going. Maybe an occasional monster but that was it. "This is stupid, we're getting no where." I muttered. Spoke too soon.

"ERMEGAHD! IT'S RACO." The fuck was that. "um it's Aphrodite silly!" Me and Nico turned around to see the prettiest person I had ever seen. "Oh my gods you and Nico are like my otp." Aphrodite fangirled. "Okay, so do you know where Persophone is?" Nico asked. "Er of course! I'm Aphrodite duh." Just like her daughters Aphrodite is super annoying. "Um where is she than?" "Well... I'll tell you but you guys have to kiss first. Go on, I know you want to. You'll thank me later." What!? Aphrodite wants us to kiss and than she would tell us the location of Persephone. "Can't you just tell us the location? We're trying to save spring and summer." I persuaded. I am not ready to kiss Nico. Yet. "Where's the fun in that? Go on kiss!" My face was burning and the two of us looked at each other awkwardly. I mean it's just a kiss right? We leaned closer and kissed.

We kissed.

Lol a super short chapter cuz I'm lazy. Just wondering who else is getting tickets to watch 5sos?

~Eliz