Nico

Best sleep ever. Not much of the part where Raven woke up crying but when we cuddled it was the best. I didn't even have a nightmare. So now I'm throwing things in my bag like Ambrose and nectar in case it gets ugly and clothes and stuff yea.

Raven was doing the same thing even though we both know that we can get more clothes on the way we still packed our clothes. "We should get going to the big house Chiron might be waiting." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~
"So Chiron where do we start?" I asked. "Your father didn't tell you did he? He told me to tell you that you should start you're search in Italy." Chiron told us. Italy, my home town. "Now, you guys should start you're journey. If anything happens tell your father. If anything happens to Persephone he'll move mountains to save. Literally" Poor dad, he can't take a hint can he. "Come on Raven lets get going."
~~~~~~~~~~
Although I've gotten the hang of shadow traveling, transporting two teenagers to Italy was tiring. All I wanted was more sleep but I didn't want to waste time. Thank the gods that Raven noticed my tiredness because I may or may not want to pass out. "Nico, you look really tired. Maybe we should find a hotel to rest for awhile."
~~~~~~~~~~
Being a child of Hades has some benefits. For example our allowance consists of precious gems and metel. Money isn't a problem.

So we got our hotel room that had two beds luckily (not really) so we don't need to share. "Ugh! I'm so tir..." I said as I dove head first into the pillow. So let the nightmares begin.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Nico! Nico!" I know that voice. My sister was shouting for my help as I ran through the cave. It felt never-ending. As I ran I began to grow tired. Like I should give up. That little patch in my head. Growing. No. I can't let Bianca die.
When I reached the place where Bianca was held captive I was exhausted. Just a little run felt like there was lead in my body. But I have to save Bianca. "Well done ghost king. But you will join me." All of a sudden instead of cutting Bianca's chain loose with my sword I began trying to stab her. To kill her. I wasn't in control. But I knew what I was doing. My own strength turned against me and my sister. Tears brimmed my eyes as suddenly I stabbed her in the stomach. "No." I flipped the body over only to realised it was no longer the face of Bianca. It was Ravens

Worlds worst update brought to you by me. Buuuut...
TKS FOR 900 VIEWS. We're almost to 1000. YAAAAAY! (Cue balloons and a big old explosion)